Ch. 2 war has begun

Your pov

"Mrs. Firefist do you know how to sew," Zane asked as he was escorting us to my room.
"Yes sir," she replied walking beside me.
He nodded as if he was approving her statement. He opened my door holding it open for me and Ash.
"Thank you," I politely said walking in to my room.
"Thank you Mr. Ro'Meave," Ash politely said as she bowed her head and walked in after me.
"Miss. Firefist I need you to make y/n wedding dress," Zane told her as he walked to the door.
"Yes sir," she replied with a polite smile.
Once he got to the door he turned around and told me,"and y/n don't even try to escape cause the windows are locked and so are the doors. And even if you get the door looked there are two guards on the outside of the door as well as the windows. Please don't try me y/n cause I will win."
I nodded sitting on my bed. He walked out closing the door behind him. I let out a sigh and laid on my stomach.
"Finally he's gone. Now I can get rid of this Miss. Goody two shoes act," I heard Ash say as she walked over to the sewing machine.
"So why you in town princess," I asked turning my head towards her.
"Food," she replied looking at the thread.
It was silent for a moment until Ash asked,"so are you excited to get married."
"No," is all I replied with as I crawled over to my bedside table and grabbed my sketchbook and started drawing an outfit idea on the paper.
"Oh... why," she asked as her smile disappeared.
"I don't wanna marry someone I don't love," I replied as I continued to sketch ideas onto the piece of paper.
"Then why is the marriage being held in the first place," she asked throwing her hands up in the air as she turned towards me.
"It's a forced marriage. The boy whom I love lived in the village called Phoenix Drop," I replied smiling.
She nodded as she walked over to me and looked at my sketchbook.
"What's all this for," she asked looking at the sketchbook.
"Ideas," I replied.
When she didn't reply with anything I said,"I'm getting out of here on my wedding day. I'm not getting married."
She nodded then said,"Hey I'm just happy you won't be living in the same place as Zane. I don't want you anywhere near him."
"Just as overprotective as always," I replied as I smiled.
"When have I not been," she shot towards me.
I laughed as she slowly but surely joined in.
"Ok so what's the idea for the outfit," she asked grabbing my pencil and holding it in her hand.
"Well what I was thinking is that the shirt part of the dress can be threaded onto the corset loosely so I can easily rip it off," I started out as she jotted down something will she made a small sketch of something.
"Ok what about underneath," she asked glancing up at me then back down at the piece of paper.
"Underneath of the skirt will be a pair of white shorts," I answered while messing with my thumbs.
"Alright. What about the shoes," she asked sketching down more notes before I continued.
"A pair of white leather combat boots," I replied going to my closet and pulling a pair out and setting them beside the sewing machine on the ground.
"All right and what about the corset part of the dress," she asked as she scribbled something out on the piece of paper.
"Just keep the corset part. I don't mind wearing a corset," I replied as I walked next to her.
The paper showed some notes and sketches of the outfit. She nodded and walked over to the sewing machine. She sat down and placed the sketchbook on the side as she started to sew the dress.
"When is the wedding," she asked keeping her focus on the dress.
"In two days," I replied as I walked over to my bed and laid down as I started to doze off.

Zane's pov

I walked into the guards headquarters to find all the guards gathered in the area.
I walked into the room clearing my throat before I said,"Everyone listen up!"
Everyone stooped what they were doing and turned their heads towards me.
Once all eyes were on me I spoke out,"we are going to go to the village Phoenix Drop and bringing all the villagers here to see Mrs. Ro'Meave's wedding."
Everyone cheered as a grin formed on my face. Everyone ran to grab there weapons and went to the door.
"Alright let's go!" I yell as I lead them towards the village.

Dante's pov

I was walking around the village making sure everyone was getting ready for anything that could happen. Then I saw Travis running towards me.
"DANTE WE GOT A MAJOR PROBLEM!" He yelled as he got to me.
"What's wrong Travis," I asked holding his shoulders.
"Zane is here," he replied starting to shake.
My eyes widened as I told him,"get everyone to the front gate and make sure everyone has their weapons."
I took off running towards the gates as I heard Travis run in the opposite direction. As I approached the gates I saw Jax and Vylad trying to hold the gate down as garroth was in the front yelling at Zane.
"Hey what's going on here," I yelled walking up next to garroth.
I knew exactly what was going on. They wanted to take us to see my babygirl get married to someone she doesn't love.
"You know exactly why I'm here but if your really that ignorant and can't remember why it's because you all will be attending my little princesses wedding whether you need to be forced to or not," he replied with a sly grin.
He pulled out his sword ready to fight. I quickly took out my katanas. By now everyone had arrived and was seen what was about to happen right before their very own eyes.
"Lets do this then Zane," I said with venom coursing through my words.
I got into a battle stance as did everyone else.
"I'm all yours Zane!" I yelled as sudden war broke loose from my words.
They all started running towards us to fight. I was ready to fight. I was ready to take my babygirl back and be able to hold her in my arms. To be able to stroke her hair. To be able to kiss her forehead. To be able to kiss her nose. Her cheek. To be able to feel my lips against hers. I wanted her back and I was ready to give it my all for her. That is when I found myself running towards Zane ready to give my life for y/n.

There you guys have it! The second chapter is complete!!! Again thank you for reading my book and I hope you have a great day! Again please pray for me and my family and anyone else that is going to be going through hurricane Irma and pray for Texas who has been recently hit by hurricane Harvey! Thank you all again! Keep howling my little wolves!!!!!