Ch. 10 Don't Sugarcoat It

Hey my little wolves! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while! I wasn't really feeling at my best but that completely changed when something happened that made me extremely happy. I'm not going to say what it is because I don't really want to make it public and also because I don't really think anyone really reads my books anymore but that doesn't matter! I'm happy and I hope all of you guys are happy as well! Anyways you shall continue!

-One month later-

Your pov

It's been a couple weeks and the village is looking a lot better than before. The gates are finished and there are houses for everyone and we even started to make a plaza with markets for foreigners or travelers. I haven't been feeling the best these past few weeks though. I got better from the whole marriage thing but my body hasn't felt the best. I've been throwing up lately and I've been having bad stomach pains as well as migraines. Plus I've been having weird food cravings. This morning is no different then the last few days having been that great. Currently I'm sitting on the bathroom floor and trying to stop throwing up. Thalia was next to me as she rubs my back.
"Y/n what having you been eating these past couple days? Your stomach never acted like this before" she asked as she held my hair back for me.
"I-I don't know," I replied as my stomach settled down.
Thalia handed me a towel and I wiped my mouth and got up. I flushed the toilet and walked out of the bathroom. I walked down to the kitchen to see Vylad in there cooking breakfast. I walked to one of the cabinets and grabbed some f/chips and started to eat them. Vylad looked at me and shook his head.
"Y/n, you should be eating actual food and not junky food," Vylad started to lecture as he cooked.
"Vylad, I'm a grown adult and I can make my own choices. My choice right now is to eat chips before breakfast," I replied as I continued to eat more chips.
Vylad groaned in response and continued making breakfast. I finished eating chips and put them back in the cabinet. I walked towards the door and grabbed my katanas.
"I'm going to Lucinda's!" I announce to everyone in the house.
Garroth looks up from where he was sleeping which would be on the couch and replied,"alright. Be careful y/n."
I nod and open the door and walk out of the house. I walk through the village and smile at everyone. Every smiled at me and I even had small talk with some passing villagers.
"This place is so pretty M'lady," a man told me.
"Thank you!" I replied with a sweet smile.
I continued to walk until I reached Lucinda's house and walked in.
"Lucinda! You home?" I yelled through the house as I looked around at all her potions.
I saw Lucinda walk out and smile at me.
"What's up babe!" Lucinda asked using her nickname for me.
I giggled as I responded with,"I have a question about something."
"Alright. What's the question?" She walks over to her brewing station and starts to make more potions.
"Well, I've been throwing up a lot recently and I wanted to know if I got a stomach bug or something," I replied.
She looks over at me and bites her lip.
"Any other symptoms?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow.
"Well I've also been getting bad stomach pains and migraines. Plus I've been having food cravings if that helps," I answered.
Her eyes widen as I listed of the other symptoms.
"Lucy what's wrong?" I asked her as I sat down.
She slowly walked over to me and sat down next to me. She turned and faced me as she took a deep breath.
"Ok y/n please just relax and trust me. Don't start making assumptions," she said in a serious voice.
I nod slowly.
"Alright," I replied.
She slowly slips her hands under my shirt and places her hands on my stomach. Her hands were cold.
"Breath in," she commanded.
I did as I was told you.
"Breath out," she said as she moved her hands around my stomach.
I breathed out. This continued for about a solid minute before she moved her hands away from my stomach and bit her lip.
"Lucinda? Why are you doing this to begin with?" I asked as I look at her confused.
"Y/n have you done anything with Dante recently?" She questioned.
"W-what do you mean?" I asked.
She sighed.
"Have you and Dante had sex?" She bluntly asked.
I blushed as my eyes widened.
"N-no! Why!" I lied.
"Then who the hell got you pregnant!" She yelled as she stood up with an angry expression shown on her face.
My expression fell when I heard her words.
"I-I'm pregnant," I asked as tears filled my eyes.
She nods waiting for me to tell her who it was.
"I-it's... it's dantes child," tears streamed down my cheeks.
Lucinda sighed and sat back down and pulled me into a hug.
"Y/n calm down. It's gonna be alright," Lucinda cooed as she held me.
I shook my head as I leaned into her.
"W-what am I going to do," I said as I slowly started to calm down.
"Y/n you need to tell dante no matter what," she replied.
"But what if-" she cut me off,"no what if's y/n. Just tell him the truth."
I slowly nodded and stood up.
"Alright," I replied as I turned around and walked towards the door.
"And don't sugarcoat it!" Lucinda yelled to me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Whoever is still reading this book know that I love you so much! Anyways bye and I love you my little wolves!