Ch. 8 What she wants

Dantes pov

I felt someone shake me awake. I groaned and rolled over trying to get away from them.
"Five more minutes," I groaned.
The person continued to shake me. I groan and sit up.
"What do you want," I asked as I look up and see garroth holding y/n.
"It's your turn," he replied with a smile.
I nod and stand up and smile at y/n.
"You want her?" Garroth asked with a smile.
I nod and he hands her over to me. I smile and cradle her in my arms. Garroth smiles at me and y/n.
"You two are so cute together," he says with a smile.
I smiled at his words.
"Thanks," I said with a smile.
"Well I'm gonna go to sleep," he says as he turns around but then stops.
I look at him confused.
"What's wrong garroth?" I asked
Garroth turns around and faces me.
"I almost forgot to tell you that you'll need to change her bandages," he says with a smile.
"Alright," I replied with a smile.
He turns around and lays next to ruea with his arm around her. I smiled as I walked over to my area. I grabbed the medical supplies as I laid y/n down. I pulled her shirt up to her chest and stopped it there. I looked down at the bandages that were painted with her blood. I slowly unwrapped them from around her body. There was a gigantic gash in her stomach stained with dried blood. I took some water and poured it on the wound to get off some of the dried blood. She flinched in her sleep. I looked around making sure no one was intruding before bringing my attention back to her. I slowly wiped some of the dried blood off with a cloth that we had. I grabbed the bandages and gently placed them over the wound. I grabbed some gauze and started to gently wrap it around her stomach. She stirred in her sleep. I finished wrapping it and I saw one of her eyes open. She opened her other eye and smiled at me. I smiled back as I gently pulled her into my lap. She slowly sat up in my lap. I gently stroked her hair as I looked around the area. I felt y/n nuzzle her nose in my neck and I smiled as I continued to look around. I stroked her hair gently. Then I gasped quietly. I felt her warm, wet lips against my neck. I heard her giggle against my neck. I bite my lip.
"Y-y/n what are you doing?" I asked as I felt myself slightly blush.
She didn't say anything. I could feel her warm breath against my cold skin. She started to softly kiss my neck. I bite my lip trying to stay quiet. I could feel her smirk against my skin as she continued to kiss it. She started to search for my sweet spot. She ran her lips over it and I moaned quietly not able to contain it. She smirked and started to kiss the spot roughly. I bite my lip as I let out another quiet moan. I felt her pull away from neck with a smirk. I was breathing slightly heavily. She giggled and kissed my lips softly. I kissed back slowly as I wrapped my arms around her body. She wrapped her arms around my neck as she kissed me. I pulled away from her and she looked at me confused.
"Why'd you pull away?" She asked as she tilted her head in confusion.
"Y/n I'm on watch right now," I answered and looked around.
She groaned and turned my head so I was looking at her.
"But Dante... I want this," she said blushing.
I blushed with wide eyes.
"Y-you don't mean," I started looking at her.
She blushed even more as she slowly nodded.
"Y-yes," she said answer my question without having me say it.
I looked into her eyes searching them making sure she wasn't joking.
"Y-your not joking are you," I asked still blushing.
She shook her head no. I bit my lip not knowing what to say. She placed her hands on my chest and looked at me.
"Please dante," she pleaded.
"Y/n we can't do it now. I'm on watch," I replied.
She pouted and looked at the ground. I sighed and gently placed my hand under her chin and pulled it up so she was looking at me.
"If you want it that badly then we'll do it later once everyone is doing something," I told her.
She hugged me. I smiled and hugged her back. She lifted her head and pecked my lips. I smiled and kissed her nose. She giggled and turned around in my lap so she could lay her back on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I looked around. Once I brought my attention back to her I heard small snores from y/n. I smiled and held her close to me as I kissed the back of her hair.
"Night sweetheart," I whispered as I continued to watch the area as I held y/n in my arms.

Hey my little wolves! Sorry it's been so long! But here's the next chapter! Sorry it's short but, I hope you all enjoyed it! Anyways I love you my little wolves!