Ch. 20 Nothing was Real...

I heard the sound of beeping machines in the distance. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a hospital bed. I slowly sat up and looked around, confused.

We don't have a professional hospital in Phoenix Drop...

I saw a mirror from across me and I lifted my head a little but didn't see the stab wound on my neck. There wasn't even a scar.

How long have I been in here...

I heard the door open and I nurse walked in. I looked at her and she dropped everything she was holding.
"Y-your awake!? YOUR AWAKE! DOCTOR SHES AWAKE!" the nurse screamed as she ran out of the room.

What does she mean... what happened...

I saw the nurse run back in with the doctor and a boy following them. The doctor moved out of the way and I saw his ocean blue hair and matching eyes. Tears rolled down my cheeks.
"D-dante?" I asked, hope lacing through my words.
Dante bursts in tears as he nods and runs to me and hugs me.
"Y-yes it's mey-y/n," he replied as he held me close.
"W-why am I here?" I asked him as I cried.
Dante looked at the doctor and moved out of the way.
"Ms. Ro'Meave, your in the hospital because you fell into a coma from a potion that you had drank," the doctor responded.
"W-what? I-I was in a coma? For how long? W-why was i in a coma?" I was crying and shaking as I spoke to him.
"Y-you were in a coma for 2 years y/n... we found out that michi had snuck a potion into your drink..." dante replied as tears rolled off his cheek.
"S-so Nothing was real..." I whispered as I cry.
Dante held me close.
"I'm here for you y/n... I'll always be here for you..." dante whispered softly into my ear.

Ok so for anyone who is confused, basically in chapter 12 of the first book "The Fallen Kingdom", you had fainted. That's when you went into your coma. Once you fainted, everything after that wasn't real. It was all in your mind. You started to make up your own future in your mind that wasn't real. Also this is the last chapter of this book. Now that I explained that, there will be a third book! It may be shorter than the first two books but I'm still making it. Anyways! I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for the third book! I love you all my little wolves! See you soon!