Ch. 3 Failing

So I updated guys! Sorry it took so long I was sick for a long time but here it is enjoy my little wolves! Love y'all

Your pov

"N/n wake up!" I hear a feminine voice yell.
Then I felt someone flick my forehead, which actually kinda hurt.
"What!" I whined as I turned over onto my stomach with my eyes still closed.
"I need you to try your dress on so I can see if it fits," I hear her reply.
I hear her footsteps start to walk the opposite direction of my bed. I gave a low growl as I slowly climbed out of my bed and started to shuffle towards her direction. I felt my tail brush against my legs. I came to a sudden stop. I looked behind me to see my tail.
'Shot Ash doesn't know I'm a a wolf' I thought to myself as I quickly turned to my human form.
"N/n did you just growl," Ash asked as she turned towards me.
I laughed nervously before saying,"N-no! Why would you say that."
She raised one of her eyebrows as she waited for me to tell the truth.
"Fine you caught me! I'm a wolf," I say as I put my hands up in the air.
"Wait, hold on, aren't you going to disagree with me and say I'm wrong?" She asks in disbelief.
"Nope because I, my dear, am a wolf," I reply with a smile.
"Yeah right, then prove it," she's says with a smirk.
"Alright watch this," I reply as I grow ears, fangs, claws, and a tail.
Her smirk falls from her face, and her expression turns shocked. She slowly walks toward me and raises her hand towards my fluffy ears. She touched one of them gently. I giggled at her cautiousness.
"Aww is someone showing her soft side," I teased as I nudged her arm and giggled.
She flicked my forehead.
"Hey that hurt!" I exclaimed, rubbing my forehead.
"Stop teasing me then! Now came on," she says grabbing my ear, and pulling me to the other side of the room.
"Owww," I whined.
She let go of my ear and handed me the dress.
"Try it on," she commands as she walks towards the sewing machine to finish my shorts.
I slip off my top and slide the dress on. I try to tie the back of the corset top but I couldn't reach it.
"Ash I need help!" I exclaim as I walk towards her.
She stops what she's doing and turns towards me. She walks towards me and motions for me to turn around. I quickly turn around and I feel her grip the two ribbons in the back. I feel her move the ribbons and the tighten them into a bow.
"Ok now turn around," she commands. I turn towards her and she makes a few adjustments to the dress.
"Alright now you can take it off," she says as she goes back to the sewing machine.
I sigh in relief as I slide it off and throw my shirt back on. I walk to my bed and flop onto it.
"Night," I tell Ash starting to fall asleep.
"Night N/n," I hear her say before sleep takes me away.

Dante's pov

Both of our weapons clashed together. We continued to clash both our weapons together. Finally I was able to strike him in the shoulder. I took the chance and brought one of my katanas down into his flesh. He yelled out in pain as he went to strike my arm. I tried to block it but was to slow. I felt the cold metal break open my skin. I felt blood run down my arm and down to my hand. I pulled my katana out of his shoulder, as her ripped his sword out of my flesh. We started to clash weapons again until I felt his sword plunge into my right side. I yelled out in pain as blood filled my white shirt. I tried to strike his chest, but he blocked it when he pulled his sword out of my side. We clashed weapons until I plunged on of my katanas into his thigh. Then all of a sudden a blood curdling scream caused everything to go silent. I ripped my katana out of Zane's thigh and quickly turned around. My sister, ruea, was on her knees with a sword plunged into her shoulder.
"RUEA!" I yelled about to take off towards her but something stops me.
I felt the sensation of cold metal touching my neck.
Someone whispered in my ear,"Move one inch and your dead."
I tensed up from the voice. A shiver went down my spine.
"Everyone drop your weapons!" Zane yelled.
Everything went silent.
"No keep fighting! Don't lis-," I stopped mid sentence because of a sticky liquid that started to run down my neck and into the collar of my white shirt.
My breathing quickened.
"NOW DROP YOUR WEAPONS!" He yelled.
I heard items drop to the ground. A tear ran down my cheek. I felt weak. I felt useless. I let down y/n. I failed her. We lost. I watched as the guards grabbed them and tie them up. Then I could feel my hands being tied together. Someone tugged on the rope indicating me to walk. I reluctantly started to walk. I felt y/n's heart break with every step I took. About 25 minutes later we walked through the Ok'asis gates. People were staring at us as we walked through the village. We finally approached the palace. We were taken down to the cellars. He threw me and someone else into one cell and continued with the others. I felt the person snuggle up into my side.
"D-dante," I heard a girl mumble.
I looked down to see Ruea looking up at me.
"Y-yeah," I replied almost inaudibleas I wrapped a arm gently around her.
"W-we're still going to get her back, right," she asked.
"O-of course," I replied laying my head on hers.
She smiled and dozed off. I soon did the same.

Time-skip

I woke up to a loud bang. I saw that my wounds had been treated as well as Rueas, and most likely everyone else. Then our cell door was slammed open. Ruea shrieked in terror and clung to my side. Two guards walked in and grabbed both me and her. They took us out of our cell and to a different area. They brought us into a elegant room and filled with chairs and had a alter. Many people were seated and chitchatting with one another. There were two men at the front of the room. A priest and a man in a nice tux. I heard Ruea start to cry as they sat me and everyone else down in a chair, and tied us to it. That's when we heard the elegant music ring through the room. Then I saw her. My beautiful baby girl dressed in white. Did she still love me? Why was she actually going to do this? Did she even fight? Does she love this new guy? Did she forget about us? That's when I couldn't take it anymore and bursted into tears. That's when something unbelievable happened.