Ch. 12 Just Jump!

|warning!|
Please read! This chapter contains suicidal thoughts and an attempt at suicide. Please read at your own risk! Also please if you are ever going through tough times please message me. I'm always here and I will listen to whatever is going on in your life. Please don't ever try to hurt yourself and most importantly don't try to commit suicide. Again read at your own risk please!

Your pov

Dante just stared at me in disbelief.
"Y-your screwing around with me right?" He asked.
I looked at him, stunned by his question.
"N-no I'm not dante," I replied as my eyes filled with tears.
Dante bit his lip as he looked away.
"D-dante?" I asked as I moved closer to him.
He backed away and pulled his hands away from mine. I felt tears run down my cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry y/n, but I'm not sure I want a kid," he said as he looked at me.
I started to cry more as I pushed him away from me.
"Y/n I didn't mean to-" I cut him off and yell,"Just leave me alone!"
"Y-y/n," He started to say.
"I SAID LEAVE!" I yelled again.
He bite his lip and nodded.
"Fine! If that's what you want!" He yelled back as he turned around and walked away.
I leaned against a tree and slide down it as I cried. I cried my heart out. I felt my heart shatter more as his words repeated over and over in my head.

Y-your screwing around with me right?
I-I'm sorry y/n, but I'm not sure I want a kid.
Y/n I didn't mean to-
Y-y/n
Fine! If that's what you want!

I continued to cry more and more. I didn't know what to do anymore.

Does he even love me anymore?
Does he hate me?
S-should I just die?

I started to cry as my own thoughts echoed in my mind.

He doesn't care anymore.
He doesn't care about me.
I should die.
No one will care.

I cried more as I slowly got up and continued to walk through the woods. Then a lake came into view with a little dock that lead to the middle of it. It was beautiful. I kneeled near the edge of it as I cried.

Jump!
Just jump in!
No one will know or care!
Just do it!

Thoughts continued to echo through my mind as I slowly get up. I slowly walk to the dock and walk along it until I reach the edge. That's when I hear footsteps coming towards me at a fast pace.
"Y/n! Where are you!" I heard a masculine voice yell out.
I automatically recognized it as ambles.

He came to check on me...
Does he care?
No!
He never cared about me!
Just jump into the water and never come up!

Tears continued to run down my cheeks as I got ready to jump. Once I jumped everything went into slow motion. I fell into the water slowly until I was completely engulfed into the water from head to toe. I slowly open my mouth to let the water run into my lungs. Then I heard another splash into the water and hands grab me and yank me up. I broke surface with the water and gasped for air as I started to choke from the lack of oxygen. The light in the world started to dim. I was out of the water and on the ground of the earth. I looked up and saw amble in tears. Then my vision turned to black and I felt myself stop breathing.

Dantes pov

I walked out the forest, leaving y/n in tears. I felt tears brim my eyelids as her words repeated in my brain.

Um dante... I just found out today that I'm... dante I'm pregnant with your child.
D-dante?
Just leave me alone!
I SAID LEAVE!

I was now in a secluded area of town and let my tears fall. I did this to myself. I damaged our relationship. I didn't know what to do. I broke her heart. I fell to my knees as I cried. I heard the rustling of feet run by and into the forest. I looked up and caught a glimpse of their hair. Brown hair with blonde highlights, and to top it off would be his wolf ears on top of his head, Amble. I heard him yell something as I continued to cry. Then after about 10 minutes amble swiftly ran out of the forest with y/n in his arms. She was barely breathing and amble was crying.
"RUEA! ASH! LAURENCE! SOMEONE PLEASE!" Amble yelled as he fell to his knees and cried.
Ash heard and ran towards him with tears in her eyes.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER!" She yelled as she yanked y/n away from amble and held her close.
"I-I think I know what happened, but I have to make sure I'm correct. Now ash I need you to get her to reua as soon as possible! Now!" he replied.
Ash got up and ran to where ruea was with y/n in her arms.

Alrighty my little wolves. Again please don't ever do this. Don't ever risk your life please. If you are ever thinking about hurting yourself you can message me and explain everything. I understand how it feels, but please don't. I've gone through this before and someone very special and dear to me helped me in so many ways and I am grateful for it. She helped me and she made me so happy so please if you ever need help feel free to message me and I will help you as best I can. Remember i love you all my little wolves!