Please read!

Ok look, I know what y'all are probably thinking, 'why another please read? Can't you just update like a normal person!?" Yeah ok well one I'm not normal so I won't update like a normal person. Sorry for not updating. I don't have a schedule for updating which is why my updates are normally scattered everywhere. Anyways the reason why I'm writing this is not because of me and my updating schedule. I was actually going through comments in my first book of this series, 'the fallen kingdom'. The reason why is because I had a character contest and I was going through some of the characters and I found one person that wanted to be in it. Now this was back in 2016 so I'm not sure if this person is still reading my series. Chedlund asked to be in my book and I Of course said yeah. Now I completely forgot to add them and I feel so bad about it. So if you are reading this chedlund and want to be added I will add you into my book. Now for anyone else that may want to be added you may have a possibility of being added. So if you want to be added, comment or message me and I will ask you a few questions! One last thing before I go would be that if you have any suggestions for a new book related to aphmau I will do it! I have a couple ideas but I don't know what to next. So just comment a X reader that you want! Whoever has the most comments I will do next! Well this is if anyone is still actually reading this book heh.... anyways! I love you all and I hope you have an amazing day my little wolves!