chapter 4

I get this feeling like my book is invisible on Wattpad, well. Yep. What do you think of Grey? Let me know your opinion.

I stood in front of the mirror, looking at myself. I hated myself, the way I look, how I smiled, how I talked, how I slept. I was so ugly. I didn't get it why I was born.

Once, I curved my lips into a thin smile.

God, I looked so fake.

I touched my long wavy dark hair. I did look like a witch. A hideous witch. I ran my hands down to my body.

I was too skinny.

I looked so damned ugly.

I slipped into my pants and picked up my shirt on the floor before I made my way out of the room, deciding to walk around the neighbourhood. My mom and sister were still asleep. I got out from the house quietly so I didn't wake them up.

I couldn't see the sun. It was a cloudy day even it was already 7 in the morning.

It's still so cold. I whispered to myself.

I mentally cursed myself for not wearing some jacket but I was too lazy to turn back to my house so I just kept walking.

"Hey, wait." A voice stopped me from behind.

I turned around and

the dark haired boy.

The dark haired boy came towards me. I just stood there.

"He looks a lot like a guy from my dream." the voice from inside me whisper.

He smiled and looked around to see if there was anybody else except us. He turned to me.

"I am Jordan." He told me his name. His voice was husky, soft and I couldn't describe the way he spoke to me. It felt like, there was a lump in my throat, words were stuck, I can't speak.

It was like my previous dream of Grey but I didn't really care. I just looked at him like an idiot but his smile...

His smile reminded me of someone.

Grey?

He didn't exist. He was just my dream.

"And you are..?"

He let out a soft chuckle. "And you are Leah, right?"

I smiled. "How do you know my name?"

"Someone told me."

That was what Grey said. I knew the next line would be it. I let out a chuckle. He grinned.

"Your mother told me." He replied.

"Are you real?"

He laughed slightly and ruffled his long hair. I just shrugged and turned away. This wasn't like what I was expecting.

"Why? Am I your dream boy?" He teased.

Yes.

"You're talking nonsense, Jordan." I said, kept walking. I could tell he followed me from behind.

"Why are you beautiful?" He asked. I looked back at him. He smiled. I smiled back.

"Why are you talking to me?"

"Why are you talking to me too?" He asked back.

I just smiled. He gave me a playful wink before we walked around the neighbourhood together.

I found myself smiling the whole time when I was with him. Was this another dream too?

I didn't know how's the story going. I just write down what's in my mind.