chapter 14

I hit 700+ readers and I'm so happy! Thank you so much for reading Dreamingly until this chapter. I love you guys.

"Jordan?"

"Yes, Leah?"

"Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" He turned to me. I loved it when he looked at me. Especially when he stared right into my eyes. I just wanted to cup his cheeks and kiss him again but I didn't.

"Thank you for being with me, bringing me out and-

"No, Leah. Thank you." He said back, smiling.

What I had with him for the past few weeks were confusing. It all started when I first saw him at the door, he looked at me, smirked. Then the next day when he had his morning walk with me.

He made me feel like I was home.

He made me smile.

He made me laugh.

He stopped me from crying.

And...

He kissed me, telling me what I had was all real.

This was not a dream. He held both my hands in his. He was not the one who'll break eye contact. His beautiful bright hazel eyes were so strong, holding mine.

"Thank you for letting me in, bringing you out of your house even you're all that good girl who's afraid to sneak out because mama will get mad-

I gave him a weak hit on his chest, making him stop to laugh a bit.

"You let me color your life. You let me hold you like this. You let me see you cry. You let me kiss you and Leah..."

"I was never like this before. Not until I saw you and after you."

He brought one of my hand to his lips, kissing it. I just smiled. No boys ever did this to me.

"So, Leah. Thank you. You make me happy." He whispered. His voice was always husky and deep but all so sweet to my ears. I looked around us. Still, there was no star to decorate the dark sky of the night but it really didn't matter and the moment.

After a few moments of silence, I spoke again to ask him. "Jordan?"

"Yes, Leah?"

"Why me?"

He chuckled a little. He didn't answer but his hand caressing my cheek gently. He then touched my nose and my lips. He kept his eyes on mine. Once, he leaned in again for another kiss for us to share tonight.

I knew I wasn't a good kisser but I just kissed him back.

Our kiss was calm and slow but all meaningful and powerful. His lips tasted like mint and I was sinking. I was all overwhelmed in our kiss. Nobody wanted to break the kiss. A soft moan escaped from my mouth as he ran his tongue on my bottom lip slightly. It was slowly and gentle at first but then,

he pulled away. Panting for air to fill his lungs, but a smile suddenly came across his face.

Well, maybe one of us had to break the kiss before things getting, you know. I didn't want to say.

"Will that be the answer of why you? Leah. I don't know why you but I know I want you."

"You, what?"

He pecked my lips, whispering,

"I want you, Leah."

I'm imagining Alycia Carey will suit to play the role as Leah. Don't you think?

And wade Poezyn as Jordan

I hope you enjoy this chapter and have a nice day, cute humans.

truly love,

syakira.