chapter 5

I feel like I messed up.

I was all alone on my bed. I didn't hear the noise outside my room, I didn't care at all. I was sitting on the bed. My eyes were still wide open, my phone in my hand. I couldn't sleep even my body was achingly tired. 

I tried to sleep, but I can't force myself. 

I yawned again.

Then I heard a pretty loud knock on my window. I ignored it, thinking it was just my feeling.

Then there was another loud knock again. I sighed. I got up to open the window, to see Jordan was holding on the branch of the tree, grinning. "What?"

"Can't I come  over to see you?"

I just closed the window and turned away. I smiled and tugged on my bottom lip, listening to Jordan calling my name over and over. 

"Leah, I just want to see you." He pleaded.

"Why?" I asked back, not opening the window yet.

He groaned and jumped into my room unexpectedly.  I almost yelped and took a few steps back. He breathed heavily, his eyes were glued on mine. I frowned but I fought back his gaze. 

"I just want to see you. Is this too weird?"

I shook my head. He smiled and closed my window. "Good." He mumbled, turning back to me. I was so confused as hell, I got this dream about Grey, who really looked like Jordan before he came.

I just realized something. Was Jordan as Grey in my dream? Everytime I fell asleep, Grey will come to appear in my dream, telling me not to wake up. What was this all mean?

"Um, Leah?"

"Yeah?"

"You're staring at me." He said cheekily. 

I could be careless about all these dreams I got.

I rolled my eyes and looked at my door as I heard my mom passing by my closed door while talking to the phone. I looked back at Jordan panically but he just shrugged, walking  around my room and touched my stuffs. 

"I actually want to bring you out. I mean, I see you don't go out of your house and I want-

"No, thank you for your offer. Just find another girl to sneak out with. So now, please leave." I cut him off.

He chuckled and shook his head, reaching down to hold my hand. I didn't flinch. His finger gently brushed on my skin. "You're the only girl I know."

"Liar. Please leave now. I don't want my mom to see you're here."

"I don't want to leave." He sighed.

"But you have to." I opened up the window for him.

He walked up to the window and pulled me with him. I squirmed and tried to pull my  hand away from his grip.

"I'll leave with you." He said, not letting me go.

Deep inside me, I really wanted to go with him.

Any thoughts of this story? Leave your comments here.