chapter 6

I hope you all have a nice day.

He didn't leave. He was still holding my hand and I stopped squirming. He gave me those eyes begging me to come with him. But why? I didn't know why he really wanted me to come. He even climbed to my window at night, like what did he really want from me?

"No, just leave Jordan.You're crazy." I said in a low tone. 

This time he didn't scoff or shake his head with a small  chuckle. I raised an eyebrow as he kept his serious face. No smile at all, I got uncomfortable. I quickly looked away, his eyes were too sharp into mine. 

"Okay." He said, letting go of my hand from his tight grip. He sighed and turned away. Did he think I will give in to his pleads and go with him? 

I was so stubborn so it wasn't easy.

There was a screaming voice inside me, telling me to sneak out. I tried to fight the voice but funnily, I found myself stopping Jordan. "Hey, wait."

He didn't turn to me as he climbed down the tree expertly. "Where will we go if I sneak out?"

"Nowhere." He answered. I smiled. He grinned. I quickly grabbed random jacket on my bed before I got out of the window.

Stupidly, I tried to jump from my window sill to the branch. I yelped as I almost fell to the ground and dead. 

"You can always use the door, Leah." 

Yeah.

I shook my head, letting out a small chuckle before  I closed the window. I really hoped my mother was finally asleep because she wouldn't like it her daughter sneaking out at night. I got out from my room, looking around to make sure my mother was in her room. Slowly and quietly, I walked down the stairs to the living room, taking the house key in the bowl on  the table. 

I opened the door, carefully closing it back. "You did it!" I chuckled and shrugged proudly. This was my real first time. 

Maybe this was what they called gateaway?

"So, Jordan. Bring me to nowhere." 

He smiled and put his hand out, I took his hand and give it a light squeeze. He looked at me, still smiling. I was still holding his hand as we walked on the street together.

At the moment, I felt like I was alive.

I had a trial exam yesterday and my head still hurts.