chapter 19

Dedicated to everyone who's reading this. Your supports mean a lot to me.

He still didn't come back.

I didn't cry like a little girl anymore, waiting him to come near my window.

He left.

He really left.

If he really meant it, he wanted me.

He won't go but he did.

I wasn't losing hope that maybe there was a little chance he might come back but I didn't want to just remember him, cried, repeat.

I had to make my own life better.

Oh, maybe...

I was so pathetic that he can't stand it anymore.

I ran even faster, clenching my fists and bit my bottom lip as hard as I can.
I stopped running, letting out a breathy laugh as my chest felt lighter.

Sweat running down my neck.

Looking around.

Same situation, different people.

Except the old couple sitting on the bench together with their sunglasses on, talking to each other with their hands intertwined.

I was just the same person here, stucked in the crowd of people at the park but everyone was too busy with their own business.

I found an empty bench and sat there, letting out a soft sigh.

"You let me color your life. You let me hold you like this. You let me see you cry. You let me kiss you and Leah..."

"I was never like this before. Not until I saw you and after you."

I smiled alone at his words.

I really missed him.

My eyes were like the mirrors for my heart, my feelings, my emotion.

I was almost crying again.

I thought I can live a little bit better now.

But I can't.

He gave me the taste of...

Love.

It didn't need seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks or forever to know you were in love.

You were just in love and you knew it when you finally got it, you wanted to laugh and cry at the same time.

Because you were afraid of losing it at the time you just felt it.

I shook my head and looked up to the sky.

The clouds were just white. No grey.

Grey.

Then I chuckled a bit.

Reality and dream were just like moon and sun.

"Leah."

"I thought you already left me." I barely whispered, smiling a bit with my fragile glassy eyes.

It's hard to tell you guys that this is the ending of Dreamingly...

Kidding!

But seriously, the next chapter is the last chapter, the ending. Gosh, this book starts with just a song I was listening to, Atlantic by Sleeping At Last while I was writing some cancer story on my mom's laptop.

Then this happens.

I'll miss Dreamingly, writing this is fun and I just can't describe how happy am I right now when I'm able to almost finish writing this.

(Sorry I'm rambling but keep reading)

And I love you all cute humans for reading this, it means a lot for me. Okay, I'll stop talking now.

Truly love,

Syakira.