The Beginning

I'll start at the very beginning of the story otherwise it probably won't make sense. My name is Lara, I have enough friends to be happy and a few enemies who I don't let get to me as I don't have to like them, it's a free county. I'm not Christian but my friends and I go to a youth club called SMILE which I have now only properly been going too for a year and I love it!

I don't love it for all the Christian stuff, but I love it because they accept me for me, you don't have to act or pretend to be something you're not. Now like I have said before I'm not one for having loads of guys for friends but there was this one guy called Peter that was really cute, and funny but we had never really spoken before.

You see I'm really shy around guys, I get all red in the face and I just look awkward and all this happened around Peter too, but the thing was I never really thought of him as more than a friend and this friendship only started because of a game called "Temple Run" but after we chatted more each week I learned I could trust him.

So one day at school my friends and I were bored at lunch so I asked my friend Amelia if I could have Peter's number as I didn't have it. She was like "sure I'll just find it for you." After she gave me the number my other friend Kayla stole my phone and started texting him weird things and as he didn't have my number he would never know they were from me, well Kayla.

So later that night I got a text from Peter saying "I believe you have the wrong number as I'm not called John and I don't have a girlfriend, especially not one who is pregnant." Peter was very well spoken, he was what us publicly schooled children like to call "posh." Well, he was he had a rich family, a big house and he was privately educated. But that text was when I blew our cover as I was like "no, no I have the right number Peter" whoops....

It was from then that he guessed for about an hour trying to figure out who I was and when he finally realised he was like "how did you get my number? :P"

We then texted for what seemed to go on for hours...