Earth To Lara?

*A Couple Of Months Later*

"Ella I don't know what to do, I think I like Peter as more than a friend but I can't tell him that because I will lose him as a friend and I can't do that as I love him in my life! Help me!" I said hyperventilating.

"I'm gonna tell you what I told you last time, tell him how you are feeling as you can't know till you do." Ella replied calmly. Ella always gave the best advice because she was the only one of my friends who totally got me for me. Well, her and Peter but he was too wrapped up in Amelia nowadays.

I mean we still face-timed every night but when he went on a school trip that may have been when I got my hopes a little too high. You see he bought me a present, lavender soap, I don't like lavender it makes me sick but it's the thought that counts right? But any way he got me one and not Amelia his girlfriend! And the reason for it he said was "friends last forever girlfriends don't, it's bros before hoes in a sense but you're not a guy or a hoe..."

"Earth to Lara?!" I snapped back to earth to stare at Ella who was sat in front of me. "Huh?" I mumbled as she stared back at me. "So are you gonna tell him or not?" She asked again. "To be honest I don't know."