Part 9

I had apparently fallen asleep against the back of my door, because when I woke up I hadn't moved. I lifted my face from in between my legs, rubbing my hands over my face. My tear stained cheeks were pink from crying, along with my eyes.

I groaned, stretching out my arms and legs on the floor. I decided I should go apologize to Zayn, try to explain what happened. So I stood up, opening my door. When I stepped outside, I was met with an empty and quiet hallway. I made my way to Zayn's room, which was right next to mine.

I softly knocked on the door, which swung open in response. Curious to why the door was unlocked like that, I stepped in the room.

"Zayn?" I softly called out. "Are you in here?" I walked to where Zayn's bed was, seeing a lump underneath the overs. Zayn must be asleep, so I decided not to bother him.

As I turned to leave, I heard shifting behind me. I turned, expecting to see a sleepy Zayn siting up in his bed, but what I saw was the thing I least expected.

Louis was standing beside the bed, anger written all over his face. His hands were clenched by his sides, shaking slightly.

"Why am I in hell Harry? Why am I here!" Louis shouted, throwing his hands into the air.

"I don't.." I stumbled over my words. What was going on? Why was Louis in Zayn's bed? Where was Zayn?

"You know why I'm here Harry? I'm here because of you! Because you were so selfish!" Louis shouted, slowly advancing towards me. I stumbled over my feet, walking backwards. Louis hands were clenched again, shaking furiously by his side. I held up my hands in defense.

"Louis, I don't know what's gotten into you. I'm sor-" I was cut off when Louis slammed me against the wall, holding his arm against my neck, his breath hot on my neck.

"Don't tell me you're sorry. You're not sorry. It's all your fault I'm down here in the first place." Louis growled. I tried to push him off me, but the smaller lad was much more stronger than I expected.

"Louis what's going on? Please, you're hurting me." I choked out. I could barely breath because of his arm against my neck.

"Like you didn't hurt me when you decided to kill yourself? When you decided you leave me to suffer by myself? Do you know what I had to face when you swallowed those pills?" Louis asked. I shook my head, scared. "Of course you don't know, you pointless idiot. I had to face loneliness. I faced everyone laughing at me as I walked alone down the streets with a broken heart."

Tears started flowing down my face. He was right. I was selfish. I was pointless. It was my fault Louis was here, suffering. "I'm sorry." I whispered, shutting my eyes.

"Sorry? Sorry for what? Leaving me alone? Don't worry, I'm over that now. I don't know why I was upset in the first place. I never even loved you." The last words Louis said were like poison in my veins. My eyes opened, streaming with tears. Louis was smiling coldly as he stopped holding me against the wall.

My body went numb and I fell to the floor on my hands and knees. Louis never loved me, he just admitted it. The words hurt more than they should, and I fell completely to the ground, shaking with sobs.

Louis knelt down to my body, putting his mouth next to my ear, whispering, "You're just a pointless fag. Why would anyone love you?"

He was right. I was pointless. No matter where I was, on Earth or in hell, I was pointless. No one loved me. Who would want to love someone as broken and pointless as me? No one.

I felt the presence of Louis vanish as he left me lying on the floor to Zayn's room. I slowly opened my eyes, but I wasn't in Zayn's room anymore. I was on my own bed in my own room. And sitting across from me was Louis.