Part 30

Niall and Liam scanned the scene, taking in the unconscious and bloody bodies.

"Seeing as you failed your mission the first time, I'm glad you took the initiative to finish it." Niall said.

"Failed our mission?" Luke scoffed. Michael leaned toward his boyfriend, whispering something in his ear while rubbing circles on his back. Luke nodded, relaxing against Michael's touch.

Luke was right, Michael was the one person who could calm him down.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"We came to collect Nick. Lucifer has given us permission to take him to Heaven so The Lord can punish him." Liam informed.

I looked behind me, Nick still unconscious on the floor. After Luke's beating he looked like a complete mess, but I had no sympathy. He deserved whatever punishment he had coming his way.

Niall and Liam made their way towards Nick. Liam bent down, easily picking Nick up in his arms. With Nick draped across Liam's shoulder, Niall gave us all a firm nod and the pair vanished.

"I don't know about you, but I like the sound of a nap." Louis muttered, yawning.

"Let's get back to the room. Then you can sleep all you want." I told him, standing up.

Louis followed, standing up. He winced, grabbing at his collarbone where Nick had harmed him.

"This'll be a scar," he said, laughing lightly.

"He could have killed you," I said, walking closer to Louis.

Louis tilted his head, "We're already dead, Harry."

I rolled my eyes. "Still," I held out my arms, embracing Louis. He accepted my offer, wrapped his arms around my waist.

Louis hummed, closing his eyes.

"Alright, love birds," Perrie called out, "let's get out of this dump."

"Glad to see you're awake." I called out, turned around to face Perrie.

"I liked you better unconscious." Luke muttered.

Perrie laughed, but Zayn glared at the Australian.

Michael swatted Luke's arm, playfully scolding him.

The six of us made our way to the hatch in the ceiling. The ceiling was low, so I was able to jump and reach the lowest bar of the ladder. Louis and Perrie, however, were a bit too short.

"Come here," I motioned for Louis. He abliged, walking over to me. I put my hands on his hips, lifting him up. I lifted him high enough to where he could pull himself onto the ladder.

Once he was up, Zayn did the same for Perrie and followed her up after. Michael motioned for me to go next. I nodded, jumping up to grab the lowest bar. Once I had it in my grasp, I climbed up and placed my feet on the ladder. I ascended the rest of the way, my head soon breaking the surface. I reached my hands out, placing them on the ground. I pulled myself out of the hole, glad to be above ground.

I stood up, joining Louis to the side. We waited for Luke and Michael to make their way out. First was Michael, followed by Luke.

I walked over to Luke, nodding at him.

"It's been.. interesting, Styles." Luke said.

"Very," I sighed. "See you later?"

"Hopefully not," Luke laughed, earning another swat from his boyfriend. "Hey! I didn't mean it in that way! It just seems that whenever I see Harry bad things happen."