Author's Note

Hey guys, just something I've wanted to say for a while now. I've been putting this off for a while now, as you can tell from the lack of updating over the weeks.

I am not going to update 24 Hours for a while now; I'm taking a break, I guess. I just have no interest in updating anymore. Trust me, I love this story with all I've got and I love how I am a couple hundred away from 10k (which was my goal for this story, thank you guys so much), but I can't seem to motivate myself to updating.

After New Year's I am planning on starting my "on hold" Larry Stylinson story, Anything But Typical. You can find that if you click on my account. I might alternate between Anything But Typical and 24 Hours, but for now I'm planning on only updating Anything But Typical sometime after New Year's.

Thank you to everyone who has continuously voted for 24 Hours throughout my lack of updating, and thank you to everyone who has added it to their library. Every vote, every read, every comment makes me so happy and I can't explain in words how much I appreciate all of you.

For now, goodbye guys. I love you all so much. Also, to the people who have read the previous Part, I changed the content towards the middle. I wasn't comfortable with what I had, so you can go ahead and catch up on that if you want. Thank you, I love you so much.