Chapter fifty three

Chica quickly pulled Funtime Foxy out of the door. The two of them helped Baby and Ballora out and turned to Funtime Freddy. "Come on!" Baby yelled to him. "Let's go!"
"U-uh, guys?" Funtime Freddy said, wiggling around slightly. "I'm stuck,"
Chica grabbed one arm, while Funtime Foxy grabbed the other. They both pulled, and Chica screeched and fell back when Bon-Bon, who she had been pulling, fell off. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. "I'm okay!"
"You go help your friend," Baby said. "We'll get him out and join you,"
Chica nodded and ran out of the room, back to where the metal door was. She turned the corner and skidded to a halt, only seeing the door hanging open, one of its hinges broken, and one of Mangle's limbs laying on the floor. Chica picked it up and continued running past the door. She followed the sounds of clanking of metal and screeching from up ahead. The paths led her straight back to the door to the pizzeria. She ran in, and saw the Toy animatronics. However, they looked different. Their eyes were black with red dots as pupils, and their suits were scratched and dented in places. Bon was missing one of his bunny ears, and Fred's top hat was nowhere to be seen. Chi's beak was gone, along with her bottom jaw of her endoskeleton. Mari's long limbs were bent at odd angles and kept twitching. Mangle was missing some limbs, and looked more wrecked than ever. "GUYS!!!!! HELP!!!!!!" Chica screamed. Golden Freddy and Sabrina peeked out of one doorway, and Freddy came out of the backstage room. A single glowing eye could be seen from behind the curtain at Pirate Cove. Freddy, Sabrina, and Golden Freddy all tried restraining the Toy animatronics, and Chica ran to help. Chica grabbed Chi, trying to hold her arms in place. Chi's head swiveled backwards to face Chica, making her scream. Chi threw Chica off with unimaginable strength, and sent her flying into a wall.
A little while before this all happened in Pirate Cove...
Foxy sat down, in the same position he had been when he just woke up. Flashbacks of what he did ran through his head and he shook it violently, growling angrily. "Stop it," he said out loud. "Go away,"
Wow, talking to yourself, aren't you? Nightmare asked.
Shut it, Foxy said grumpily. Get out of my head.
Nightmare sighed. You know, in the future, you may need my help.
Why would I ever need your help? Foxy exclaimed.
Remember that time I brought you to the bunny, then to here, trying to help you?
I doubt you'd ever help me without it benefiting you somehow. Foxy said.
True, Nightmare said. I'll be here, waiting. His presence vanished, and Foxy breathed a sigh of relief.
Suddenly, there was a crash coming from outside the curtain. What is that?! Foxy asked in his head. "GUYS!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!" Chica yelled.
Foxy walked to his curtain and peered out, his golden eye glowing. He saw many figures outside, all of them seeming to be fighting. Chi threw Chica into a wall. Fred held Freddy up by his throat. Bon was taking apart Mangle further. HOW DARE HE?!?!?
Foxy ran out of the Cove, his teeth bared and his hook raised. Why are they even attacking us? Don't they remember us? If they hurt Mangle, they will die.
Foxy slammed into Bon, knocking him off Mangle. Bon immediately stood back up and ran at him, pushing Foxy back easily. "Argh!" He yelled. "How is he so strong?!"
Are you considering my offer now? Nightmare asked.
Fine, just save Mangle and don't wreck the Toys beyond repair. Foxy let Nightmare take over, and felt strength surge into his robot body.
Foxy slammed his hook  into Bon's head, knocking him to the ground. Chi came up behind him and struck him, but Foxy barely even flinched. He swung around and threw her at Fred. Mari flung himself at Foxy, but Foxy lifted him with his single hand and threw him. Foxy felt Nightmare return control to him, and a wave of exhaustion hit him. He dropped to his knees, and panted, tired. "You guys...okay?" He asked the others.
Freddy looked shocked, Chica looked scared, Golden Freddy had his eyes narrowed, Sabrina looked impressed, and Mangle had her eyes only slightly open, but was smiling up at him.
"Thank..you...for...saving me..." Mangle said in between static sounds.
"Mangle!" Foxy went to her and assessed the damage. Some of her limbs were gone, like the one Chica held, and the others scattered around the room. Her ear had a large tear in it, and her head was dented. "Freddy, can you fix her?!"
"Freddy, remember the promise you made me," Mangle whispered. "Please, just save your work for those who need it,"
"But you need it Mangle!!!" Foxy yelled. "Why don't you want him to help you?!"
"I don't want him to help me because he needs to focus on helping you," she said. The light in her eyes dimmed, and she went limp.
"Freddy," Foxy said sternly. "You are not going to listen to that bullshit. You have to fix her!"
"Freddy nodded slowly. "She said that she wanted me to focus on helping you with your...friend..." he pointed to his head.
"Well, I won't let you help me until she is better," Foxy said stubbornly. "At least make it until she turns on, then I'll cooperate,"
Freddy sighed. "Alright, let's get to work,"

I guess that the Mangle scarf is now a meme on this book XD Almost every comment on the last chapter was about that! I will see you all in the next chapter! Peace!!!!!