Secrets and Lies

"Everfing okay? You didn't answer your phone." Marty replied, his voice sounded calm.

"Yeah, it was off. I was doing..stuff. Sorry." I replied, and Adam smirked, as he leaned back on the counter.

"It's fine, are you home now? I really wanna talk to you." He asked, I sighed, and ran my hand through my hair, before telling him he could come over, and with that I hung up.

"Stuff huh? Is that my new nickname?" Adam asked, as he wiggled his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes. "Adam, put on a shirt please." I stated dryly, as I crossed my arms.

"I can't! I told you! Why does it even matter? Is this distracting, worried Marty is gonna notice you staring? Because I have."

"I'm staring at you, because we're having a conversation." I replied, as I breathed a laugh.

"My eyes are up here Babe. So if that's your excuse, you actually have to look me in the eyes. Unless you can't.." He trailed off, as he started to walk towards me, and then he rested his hands on my waist.

"I forgot how much you love my eyes. And the looks I give.."

I rolled my eyes. "Adam, we don't have time for this." I chuckled.

He shrugged. "We could though..you could just..call him back, and tell him, that you've changed your mind, and that you know, you and him are done. And that..you know, I'm better than he'll ever be. Or something along those lines." He teased, biting his lip.

I sighed. "Adam..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say next, then I heard my doorbell, and chuckled slightly, Adam dropped his hands at his side.

"Saved by the bell.." He mumbled, as I turned away to get it.

I looked back at him. "Put on a shirt." I stated sternly, and he put his hands up in defense, before going to his room to grab one.

I opened the door, and invited them inside.

Matt refused to look at me, or Adam, as he came back into the room, this time wearing a shirt, of course it didn't have sleeves, so you could still see some of the marks.

I don't know what I expected.

"Oh hey! What are you guys doing here?" Adam asked, pretending to be shocked by it, as he stood next to me, and draped his arm around my shoulders.

Matt cleared his throat, still refusing to look at me or Adam. "We came with Marty..so that he could talk to Y/N." He choked out.

Adam shook his head. "No, I mean what are you doing back. You were here earlier Matt..remember?"

Matt shook his head. "Uhh.."

Page cleared his throat. "Matt, you were here looking for Y/N, but she wasn't here. Remember?"

Matt nodded. "Yep. Mhm. That's what happened. Nothing more. And that's all anyone should know!" He exclaimed, his voice frantic, and nervous.

Adam couldn't help but chuckle.

Marty cleared his throat. "So, um..can I talk to you, in private Love?"

Before I could answer, Adam interrupted. "Anything you have to say to her, you can say in front of us. No secrets here!" He started, before looking at Matt.

"Right Matt?" He winked.

Matt looked at the ceiling and shrugged. "I..I don't know! I like secrets!"

"Well, the 'fing is, I wanted to talk to her about our relationship..so, it's not a conversation I 'fink you'll wanna hear." Marty stated, becoming annoyed Adam.