Morning After

I stood there, awaiting his response.

There were a million things he could say.

He could laugh in my face, he could say no, he could just walk away, he could say I was delusional.

Or he could say yes.

The thing is, I don't really know what I'm hoping for. I kind of wish I hadn't asked.

He cocked his head, and ran his hand through his hair through his hair, before he stood and walked over to me. Standing just inches in front of me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I was beyond nervous. Wait, why am I nervous?

That's when it hit me. I want him to feel something for me. Because somewhere down the road, I'm not even sure when, I started to feel something for him.

He cleared his throat, and smiled at me.

"I've been..arguing with myself a lot. Waiting to tell you, so many fings. Like how I wanted you to break up with Adam. Or that I only remember these small details about you, because everyfing you do, fascinates me in a way that I can't even explain."

He explained, as he walked even closer to me, he put his hands on my waist, and his forehead against mine.

"I've been waiting for the perfect moment to kiss you. And most importantly, I've been waiting for you to ask me this question.." He smiled.

"I've been waiting to say yes." He whispered.

I cupped his face and kissed him without giving it a second thought.

I pulled his shirt over his head, and he smiled, the same way he always did, but something seemed different this time, like I was seeing it for the first time.

"Are..are you sure about this?" He asked.

I nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'm sure."

His smile grew, and he turned me to the bed, where we collapsed. I hooked my legs around his waist, as he put a hand on my thigh.

He smiled once more, before crashing his lips into mine again.

--

"Look, why not just go talk this out?"

Nick suggested. Adam rubbed his eyes.

"It's not that simple. She broke up with me. She said no. It's over. It's all over."

Matt shook his head.

"It doesn't have to be! Just because of one, I'll be it huge, fight? The only thing that makes this over, is if she doesn't love you anymore. And if you give up, I can guarantee she won't be."

Nick nodded at his older brother. "That was deep bro."

Matt smiled and took a bow.

Adam sighed. "Fine. I'll try to fix this. But, I need to think of what I'm gonna say. Can I crash here tonight?"

Matt and Nick exchanged a glance.

"Uh..sure. There is one small, very minor problem." Matt replied.

Adam rolled his eyes. "What is it now?" He groaned.

Nick cleared his throat. "Well, we share this room with Marty, since you know Y/N was Kenny's roommate, and Cody prefers to just have a room with his wife. So, chances are, he's gonna..show up."

Adam smirked. "Well, I guess he'll just have to find somewhere else to stay tonight."

And with that, he rolled over, and went to sleep.

---

In a way, Adam got his request. Because Marty spent the night in my room.

I blinked my eyes open, I sat up and looked over at Marty, he was sleeping peacefully, I didn't wanna wake him, so I laid my head back down on my pillow.

I checked my phone. 6:30 am.

I frowned when I saw my lockscreen. It was a picture of me and Adam.

What did I just do? I mean, this was the worst thing I could've done to Adam.

And I did it anyway.

Maybe I should be blaming myself for making decisions instead of blaming Kenny all the time.

I put my phone down, and felt Marty's arm around me.

"Morning Love."

He whispered in my ear, before kissing my cheek. I couldn't help but smile.

"Morning."

He laced his fingers with mine. "You sleep okay?" I nodded.

"Just fine. Though, I'm not sure I can walk."

I teased, causing him to smirk.

"Ah, not even to the coffee shop? I'd order for you again, but this is one situation I haven't had the benefit of being in with you until now."

I chuckled. "You wanna know my 'morning after' coffee? Well, honestly, after that..a double shot of espresso works. But, it's a raspberry mocha." I replied with a wink.

He chuckled. "Got it."

I stood up, wanting to take a shower, and I noticed him smile and start to blush. I chuckled. "What is it?"

"Nothing. Just admiring the view."

---

Marty smiled at he ground as he walked out with the coffee, considering he wasn't paying any attention, he ran into someone, and spilled the drinks on them.

"I'm so sorr-" He started, but then cut himself off when he saw who it was he'd ran into.

Adam Cole.

Matt and Nick walked in behind him, and their jaws dropped as they shared a glance.

"A-Adam? Didn't know you were still in town.." Marty said, with a fake smile.

Adam rolled his eyes. "Well. Hot coffee all over me is a great welcoming isn't it?" He stated sarcastically, as he wiped the coffee off of him, and licked the bit of coffee that got on his face off.

He furrowed his brows, when he realized he could recognize the taste.

He clenched his jaw. "Is..is this, raspberry mocha?" He choked out.

Marty said nothing, considering there was nothing he could say.

Nick and Matt exchanged confused looks, having no idea what was going on.

Adam's nose began to flare.

"You son of a b*tch, you're so f*cking done." He hissed as he grabbed Marty and threw him over the checkout counter.

The Bucks held him back.

"Dude! Calm down! It's just raspberries, what's wrong with you?" Nick asked, hoping to make sense of this whole thing.

Adam jerked out of their grasp, as Marty stood to his feet, and wiped some blood off his lip.

Matt rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "I'm gonna call Y/N. Maybe she can make sense of this.