Hungry Jimin

Luciel was bound to commit the dumbest choice in the history of the royal family. 

She knew it herself that it would get her killed, or even grounded as the very least of punishment. She had thought it through over several times, even trying to get opinions from Jimin, albeit the latter could only furrow his brows. By the look on his face, he either disagreed or was confused at what she was trying to say.

Jimin tried tugging her, preventing Luciel from finding the missing friend. 

She could not understand him, but the look on his face meant business. She tried smiling at him, yet his face remained stern. She couldn't understand herself too if she were to be in Jimin's shoes. There was a reason why she strived to do this. There was no purpose to being an arrogant princess and she prefers to use her time making the country a better place. 

Luciel hated the embodiment of suffering on her people, including the people from Wyvern as well. She has yet to learn more about the history of the whole region before taking any steps.

"I'll say this for the millionth time already. Even if she perceives us as enemies, I will still be the one to turn those tables around. I will not let her presence go missing. She was once a good friend of mine and I can't turn my back on her, not when the authorities are not doing anything. It's not right for these victims, men and women to be kidnapped and have the case unsolved."

Luciel prepped the sword of her grandfather, who was a warrior back then. She almost lost her balance when wielding if for the first time, but she had accustomed to the weight very well. Jin gave it to Luciel as the ancestral weapon to be passed down from generation to generations. 

It was an early birthday gift and he'd thought she'd detested it. He didn't know what to gift the younger princess and wondered if she had thoughts on killing him one day. On the contrary, Luciel squealed in bewilderment as she began to play with the sword. She had to be stopped to prevent any incidents from occurring. 

Luciel was grateful to the hundreds and other gifts given from the kind region. She loved them dearly and in return thanked the people in person. 

Out of all that Luciel cherished the most was the sword. 

She had made good use of it and a princess wielding a sword shocked the rest of the servants and maidens in the mansion. She did not care about their opinions whatsoever and would rather venture outside rather than sit on the throne without any effort.

The stern expression on Jimin's face was a message that he wanted to express, but he could not say it into simple words. It was enough for his disapproval at her choice. It was as if he wanted to scream and bark at her, but that firm anger was transferred to his strength. 

She smiled against the burning fire and placed her palm on his shoulder.

He was trembling. 

"You know you can't stop me and I know I am stubborn with it. If there's no one out there to help those in need, then how can our world become a better place?" 

Everything instigated from the source of the slaves. The knowledge came from her school, which sparked interest and suspicion. Born with sympathy, Luciel wanted to do whatever the hands of the princess can do. There wasn't much that she could do to establish full peace without knowing the hidden truth. 

The facts derived from the resources weren't enough. It felt as if someone was trying to conceal the history's mistake, which was perhaps what everyone wanted to do. The history of Wyvern differed so much to the history of the other three regions. 

What had happened to the peace that bonded one region to another? Where did the bond go? Who shattered the peace-treaty? Why did everything have to end like this?