XII: Tacenda

After indulging herself to one of the poorest region of all and unravelling secrets, she couldn't help to feel sorrow for this boy. It was only for the sake of passing her examination, but noticed it to be more than that. 

Hence she brought him with her, as a pet in everyone's eyes but an innocent boy in her perception. 

With a mother slowly decaying to death and an older sister that has transgressed the law, Luciel will do anything to save them, even by starting a revolution.

Luciel stared at the lummox, hazel tanned wyvern, swaying left and right without any focus to concentrate unto. Her grip on the bow held firm and stable, regulating her breath with the pounding heartbeat against her ribs. 

Beads of sweat formed all over her body and a few blood stains made their way on her attire. She didn't really care whatsoever, but felt flustered at how easy the daemon was. 

She had only attacked once from behind and twice from the side. The bleeding was evident as the daemon moaned in agony. The daemon was no longer stalwart, giving Luciel more advantage as she carefully chose the number of her steps. 

They were only a few meters away. The feeble wyvern invigorated Luciel with excitement and she wanted this to be over and done with. 

Jimin's childhood had been snatched away without any reason. He grew up under harsh conditions and unbearable memories. To say that he was traumatized wasn't the only one that feared him. More events that occurred in his past were enough to antagonize his conditions to stay mute. 

Speaking a word meant getting a beating without a reason. It was a very stupid rule addressed to all the slaves, but rebelling against them meant possible death. 

Jimin twirled around in Luciel's room after getting escorted back to the Kim's mansion. He could not just sit there waiting for her return and decided to act out what he remembered back in his slavery days. 

With precision and balance, a ballet focuses their weight on pivot, allowing them to twirl simultaneously to their hearts content. Jimin had taken a sudden interest in such career despite observing a young lady perform on stage.

Ballet wasn't a common hobby that women could chose nowadays. 

Some of them would be cornered into the kitchen and work all day serving their husbands, acquaintances and even customers. They were forced to stay with one job, whilst the wealthier women stayed at home. 

It was either staying in the kitchen or even staying inside the house. 

These women barely got any freedom to do whatever they want. They didn't have the chance to take their time as they were always in a rush. It wasn't a safe region to be out there the whole time without getting a high chance of being kidnapped and possibly raped. 

Yet the first time Jimin saw her dance to ballet had moved his heart. He didn't have any specific feelings attracted to the lady. He didn't have anything that you could call 'love'. He was still in his young times when he saw her dance and she was older than him. 

He had enjoyed the one minute swift yet calming choreography of the dance alongside with the background music. Jimin was able to recall a short tune of how it went and how everything fitted together just perfectly.

Observing the young woman was soothing and alluring him. He wanted to dance passionately as well up on stage, but that would only bring laughter and embarrassment to him. 

What had happened at the cell was not what had clearly happened. It all occurred in Jimin's mind like an illusion that he could never reach. He was so overjoyed in seeing Luciel that he imagined himself kissing her on the lips.