Yusuke x Hybrid!Reader(Read A/N at the end pls its important)

For LittleMissLeafeon1
Hope you enjoy ^^

A hybrid,or the hybrid species,are beings who can turn into their different respective animals and then revert back to a human at will.Since they are part animal,they have the ability to communicate with other animals.Each Hybrid is different in their own way,but they all have the ability to lose all control when they are extremely enraged,and transform into horrendous beast form,which is frightening for those around them.
They are most commonly seen in many different countries.Especially in Japan,after an increasing number has grown upon it.

The citizens of Japan,they are however not welcoming of the species.Many have different reasons for the hatred,though the most have been because they see as the species as a dangerous threat to humanity.Others spread disapproval because they believe they are abnormal,or rather,freaks of nature.And ever since then,they try to eliminate any one of them they come across.

You  belonged to the Wolf Hybrid Species.
You had wolf ears and a canine tail,but you can conceal them at will.

Your family was taken away from you as a child.Agents of the government found your home and broke in,and your parents were no more.You swore to avenge them,since you were the only sole survivor.

Now,you were just a normal student at Shujin Academy,hiding your true self for protection,because at any moment,your life could be in serious danger.

You were just walking around the city at night,taking a nice evening stroll in your hybrid form,but somebody attacked you,and now,to the eyes of the world,you were like an injured puppy on side of the road.

You whimpered in pain,but nevertheless you attempted to withstand the injury until you got home.But it was no use,the attackers got you too good this time.

Some bystanders and citizens passed by you,some ignoring the situation and others not even noticing you.

Eventually,someone noticed and came to your aid.

A tall slender boy,who seemed around your age.He had short dark blue hair,parted to the side.

He plopped his bag near his side and kneeled next to you.His eyes filled with worry as he examine your wound.Firstly,he put the strap of his bad in his shoulder and then carefully carried your fluffy body.

You were about to attack him on your defense,but for some reason,you felt...at ease near him.
You felt rather safe with this person.

He took you to this odd-looking rundown shack.Your mind went places that maybe he was going to trick you and torture you in the suspicious shack.

But instead,he took you up to his room quietly,placed you gently on his desk and quickly went downstairs.You thought, "This guy HAS to be tricking me.I need to get out here."

You look at your surroundings.You were near a window.
"This was your chance to escape" you thought.
That is,until the boy came back,but with a first aid kit.

After a while,he managed to do a decent job to tend to those wounds.Holding your fluffy body slowly,he wrapped it with the bandage.

He took a pillow from his bed and placed it nearby on the table.

"You can stay here for the night.No one will hurt you on my watch."
You limped your body into the pillow,feeling the soft and warmth that came from the fabric.
You snuggled on it,taking in the very familiar scent it had.

"His scent is so nice...."

You thought about what just happened.
With such gentle care he had with you,
you blushed to yourself.
No one has ever bothered to help you like this.
You felt...like you could depend him.
But you would never admit that to him,now would you?

And with that,you felt your eyelids getting heavy and drifted to sleep.

And this marks the very first time the fox and the wolf met.

*******************************

And there you have it!I might make a part two to this,but I have to say this,
MISS LEAFEON I AM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG ON THIS ;o;
You are so kind to me and I give you a very late thank you ;-;
I had fun writing this!

*IMPORTANT*
So about my absence....Hurricane wrecked everything :')
I'm still on hiatus cause my house has no power or internet yet,but I'll notify when I do!

Thanks for Reading!