Chapter 3🙃

Thanks for reading 😘❤️

I woke up in my room.

What in the world is going on? Was it a dream? I mean it should be a dream right? How can I even get into the fairy tale world if it never even existed.

It was a dream. Just get up now, get ready for school.

Looks like I have seen too many Disney movies. Need to stop babysitting for a little wild.

I went down stares and saw mom making breakfast. Getting butter and cheese out of fridge.

"Morning mom" I moved a chair and set down

"Morning my love. Are you exited for the first day of school?" Mom said getting toasts out of foster

"Mom you mean 3rd day of school?" Making a small bite of a cookie  I said

"Todays is your second day of school." She said turning to face me

I got chock........ "Mom what day is today?"

"September 8" she said giving me a look like I was getting crazy

"Mom look even my phone says......" I looked at my phone and it said Tuesday 8.

Mom moved a chair and set next to me taking my hands in hers "Oh darling I think you just afraid of a new school, but I promise you will love your new school"

"No, mom I remember my first day  I never met this lady with apples and on the second)...."

"Wait what lady?"

"I don't know she was selling apples on the empty road"

"Did you talk to her? How many times have I said to you, don't talk to strangers..."

"Mom, relax I didn't. I just saw her" hate telling her this kinda things or lying to her

"Don't ever talk to strangers"

"Mom, teachers are stranger too you know" I said trying to make her smile but she didn't smile

"Too smart ha? Eat your breakfast or you will be late" she got up and left the kitchen. I have never seen my mom that mad in my life.

In school I felt like I had a deja vu....

Kids were giggling and trying to catch up with each others life. The school principal was writing kids as usual.

"Hi, are you our new kid Angela Newman?"

Our principal was very nice and friendly guy. He was in his mid 40s but looked really young like in his 30s. Not very tall but with really pretty dark green eyes.

"Yes" God am I getting crazy, whats going on?

"Come with me. I wasn't here yesterday and had no opportunity to meet you."

I followed him to his office. The new schools wasn't too big comparing to my old private school. Just one floor 1 big gym class, one cafeteria and many tables outsides, 5 small halls and small class for 18/20 kids max.

"Hows our town? Do you like it here?" He opened the door to his office

"I haven't seen a lot, but its nice and calm I like it" I said looking at his office. He had many books, folders, cabinets and medals all over his office

"Sit down, lets chat for a little"

I sat down across from him

"My name is Gasper Truman and I am the principal of this school"
He stoped and looked at me.

"Nice to meet you" cheese can I go now?

"Whats your plans for life? Do you have a dream or something?"

I barely know what I will be eating for lunch, can't plan my life that far off

"Not sure yet, I am trying to find myself"

"I see" he sat back "But if you will need any help or will have a question let me know. I will be happy to help"

"Thanks"

"Here is your schedule heard there was some mistakes on it yesterday."

"Yes a little" yeah you guys put me with Juniors instead of Seniors

y"our first class is in blue hall its down the hall and to the right room 200"

I got up graded my backpack took my schedule and said thank you.

"Have fun" with smile

Yeah sure.....
I need to relax and breath for a little. Bathroom... where is bathroom?

I found bathroom in few min and walked in. Girls were giggling and putting lipstick on, when I walked in everyone stoped and gave me a look .... "we don't know you" "another freak is in our school" "She doesn't look local" "Just look at her style, so ugly"

I walked in to the free stall and closed the door. The girls left in a minute and I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes I was in the woods AGAIN!!!!!