Chapter 11

Sorry I was in the rush so might have billion mistakes... sorry...

I stoped in front of the gates.

"Whats wrong?" Ella turned to face me

"I clothes from my century it might be dangerous for me at the ball"

"I forgot about it. Lets go through kitchen" Ella said

"You can't go with me. You look too beautiful for maid. Go through main doors I will meet you inside"

"But I cant go without you. My stepmother and my stepsisters are there"

"Don't worry about it. With the makeup and this dress they wont recognize you"

"You think so? I am still worried"

"Don't be. Go have fun, and don't forget about time"

Ella went thought main gates and I went to check out kitchen. People were running back and forth.

When I moved closer to the entrance to the kitchen I heard

"Don't forget to take that" heard very loud voice of a woman in her 50s. She looked exhausted but not one of those kind people. Her face was covered in flower and the dressed looked old and dirty from making food "you over there, hurry up."

I look around me everyone carrying something in their hands. I pointed to myself "Me?"

"Yes, you. Hurry up" she went inside

Old man in his 60s came up to me carrying big bin of chickens

"Are you new child?" He smiled at me

"Yes" I said smiling back

"Take that small bag over there James will help you with that." "James help to our new friend and show where the flower is being stored"

"Sure"

James looked really young. Probably 13 or younger. He had big pants and a white long sleeve  shirt

"Here, you hold at the front I will help from the back. The bag was very heavy."

We want to the storage room. Inside I heard very beautiful music, very classic and old.

I almost forgot about Ella

"Thats should be all, you can leave bag here. Go to Mrs. Louise to help her out with serving food"

"Thank you James"

When James left I saw a big pile of clean clothes. It was probably clean servant clothes. Anything would be better than my jeans and a short sleeve shirt.

I quickly changed in the storage room, hiding my clothes behind big bag of flowers.

I went to the kitchen where few minds were taking big plates and taking them to the ball room, where from I heard loud music.

"Take this" someone said giving me a big plate. She was probably in her 40s.

I took the plate with little weird cakes to the ball room. When I entered the room the dream came true. Big ball room was s bright that it hurt my eyes first. People had beautiful long gowns and the mens were dresses so nice. When I got closer to the ball room I saw how price charming went to meet Ella. Ella was frozen in shock.
Poor Ella she is probably want to run away but trust me it will be so worth it in few minutes.

He took her hand and she followed him to the dance floor. He raised his hand and the most magical and beautiful music started playing. She was so beautiful and the prince charming was so charming. I cant believe I see it with my own eyes. Its not a movie. Its a reality. Their reality.

I took my eyes off of them and looked around. Everyone was looking at Ella. When I turned back I saw Ella's stepmother stoped drinking her wine and looked at Ella. She got up from her sit to see who is dancing with Ella.

Ohh no, hope she won't recognize her. Not right now. Please not yet. When she was few feet away I hired her daughter calling for her. That was Anastasia

"What is it my dear?"

"Drizella stock in the ladies room. She needs your help"

She looked at the couple dancing and then faces Anastasia and said "Lets go"

Finally she is gone I said to myself.

When I turned back I saw everyone around me going to the center of the room to dance. I quickly looked around and saw how Prince charming taking her somewhere...

"Aww and the love begins" I sad quietly. Someone took a little cake of the big plate. "Yes, it is" I looked and saw old man smiling to the direction where prince charming went with Ella.

I quickly left the room......