Chapter 8

Yay, I can finally post again ❤️😘... promise I will post more this week
🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎄🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

"Angelia dear are you home?" My mom said

"Yes" I responded quietly. I was home but Ella

"Angelia?"

"I am home mom"

"Can you get down stares? I need help with groceries."

"Coming"

Grandma was sitting in the living and watching some show. She was so quit after hospital. Like something in her has changed.

"What is it mom?"

"Where is the car" mom said placing food on the counter

Oh no, the car. I forgot about it.

"I lost the keys in school and couldn't open the door. Sorry mom"

"You need to be careful."

"I am sorry mom. I will bring the car back tomorrow"

Mom was not happy with me but she stoped and looked at me "I am glad you are okay"

My mom is the most nicest person in the world. She always forgives my clumsiness and stupidity. If only I could tell the truth. I mean I can but she will think I gone crazy. She already has enough with grandma.

"I will ask Anne out neighbor drop me at the school but please be careful next time"

"I will mom."

The rest of the night was really quite. Mom was taking care of the dishes, I did my homework and grandma was watching new show on cable

When the new day came I was expecting to go back to the fairy tale and grab some hand cream or something with me. Ellas hands were so bad. She had cuts, blisters and broken skin., but nothing have happened.

One the next day, my literature teacher announced that our school is having a play and my grade is going to participate.

I hate plays okay. I can't sing or dance so I hoped I will kinda find a small job in the play and no one will see me.

I was more worried about going back to fairy tale.

Another have passed but I was still in 21 century

After English class my teacher asked me to stop and talk to her after classes.

After classes
I nocked on the door to her room

"Hi Angelia. Come on in. I wanted to talk to you"

"What did you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Would you like to try out for the play?"

"I am sorry but I don't like singing, plus I think this play is wrong" did I say we were putting play about Ellas Stepmother?

"Why do you think its wrong?"

God why did I even mentioned that it was wrong "Because the main character is too evil, she waned to take over the kingdom and..."

"Why did you stoped?"

"What is we put another character into the story?"

"Who"

"The daughter of her sending husband?"

"Why?"

"So she can save the kingdom from hands of the evil witch"

"She is not a witch?"

"Yes... but"

"Okay Angelia I understand your point of view. I will think about it. I will need to ask you a favor then."

"What is it?"

"Can you play that new character?"