Chapter 28💰

He followed me everywhere. I wasn't sure where to go and how to find a way back to the village. It was getting dark.....

"Where should I go Harry?" I gave him a nick name... I know I am crazy but when you are alone in the woods... don't judge

"He looked and me and made very quit sound"

"Do you know the way out?"

The hog looked at me and then point to the left with his head....

"Harry if you get me out of here I will feed you like a king"

Harry started to walk quickly.....

It got very dark when I finally got out of the woods thanks to Harry.

"Wow, Harry who knew you understand human language" I said looking at the village.
Harry made a sound turned and ran away..

"Hey, where are you going? I promised you food..." but he was nowhere to be found

When I finally made to the house where we had to stay till Prince Andrew will figure out what to do with us, I saw Ella sitting at the front with Earl and talking about something

"Hello" I said with a big smile

"Look at her she is smiling, I thought you died in the woods" she got up

"I am glad to see you too??!!" I said

She gave me a big hug and said "I thought I will never see you again. I was so scared" poor Ella...

"You cant get rid of me that easily"

She backed up and smile...

"Where have you been Little Miss" Earl said

"Thank to your Prince and Duke of Cows have been left in the woods and had to find way out all by myself"

"Duke of Cows?" Ella looked at me Surprised

"You know, that story with a cow...."

"Right, I remember. But how could they? You were all by yourself in the woods? I cant believe Prince Andrew is so heartless"

"Miss Ella please don't say that about Prince Andrew. You were probably not that far from the village"

"Earl she is a lady" Ella looked at Earl disappointed

"I am so not sure about it Miss" Said very familiar voice coming from the other side of the village. We all turned to see who it was... Guess Who??? Bingo.. That Duke of Cows..

"Excuse me?" I said looking at him like I was about to jump at him and tear him apart for leaving me in the woods

"You should of seen her with that Giant Hog who became her personal servant"

"Comparing to you he is more Gentleman that YOU" I said pointing at him with my finger

Earl and Ella were stunned, scared to even move

"You are not a lady either."

"I had enough of you ......" I was ready to jump at him and start hitting him when Earl underwood situation got up quickly and got in the middle of us so instead of hitting Duke I end it up on Earls shoulders screaming words of Hate....

"I hateeeeee you. You hear me!!!! You are the worst person on this planet and all the other....." Couldn't finish my sentence when Earl got me into the house and closed the door. Then he dropped me on the ground and I felt how my bottom hurts, like I just broke a bone there.

"Little Miss, you need to be respectful. He is higher in society then you are. You can't just jump and start hitting him. You will only hurt yourself and those who want to protect you"

I don't know why but I started to cry.. maybe because I felt strong pain or because of I was so sick of this world where people cant say or do what they want...

Earl sat next to me, he was probably shocked to see me crying...

"Hey Little Miss. I didn't not wanted to hurt you I just wanted for you to understand"

I moved closer to Earl and started to cry even harder

"I just want to go HOME Earl. I want to go home...."

He hugged me and said "Tell me where is your home?"

"Earl its so far away... so far from...... here" I couldn't stop crying...

"I wish I could help Little Miss"

Thats  when Ella walked in closing door behind her...

"Earl whats wrong? Why is she crying?" She looked worried

"Talk to her. I think she needs you more than me" He got up and Ella set next to me