Chapter 16

Its crazy but I got stock here again. Its a second day of war on our side. Prince go almost killed but Ella saved him, and got some cuts and bronzes on our bodies.

It all began in the morning. Unglid kingdom began shooting at us around 7 am. Maybe I was later but it was morning. Our soldiers had shouted on our side with those big machines that are called in our days tanks but over here its called RockGun because you can shoot big rocks to the other side.

Thank God I took some archery because me and Ella were at the back front lines. Prince was all the way at the front.

The fight was very scary. Remember those movies where people use to kill each other and you saw lots of blood, yeah double that. I can never kill anyone. I was shocked and just ran to a left when we saw million arrows coming our way. We all heard "Ran" and we ran to different side hiding behind rocks. Gladly no one got hurt but it was only the beginning.

Arrows and rocks were flying our way, and we couldn't do anything, there was no way to stop it. Ella was on the left side few feet away from me, hiding behind smaller rock. All I could do is to wave and tell her to come to me because my side had more protection than hers

"Come here" I yelled out

"Someone has to protect from this side"

"But you cant get hurt"
"I can't" she looked at me so sad

There no other way for me than switch to her side.

"I am coming to your side"

"You c...." I saw her looking at the prince who was shooting arrows. Both of us were little high on the heel and had a better picture of what was happening on the other side. Prince had to get up a little to shoot down and that was a problem.

When she stop I turned my face to see what she is looking at and when I saw her running toward prince I notice big rock flying to the side where prince was hiding with few other soldiers.

I yelled as loud as I could "RUN"

Do you remember how in the movies they are making sense go slow, well I was so slow for a sec before the big loud hit of the rock on the ground.

Ella pulled Prince out of his hiding spot, the other soldiers ran out when they heard me screaming run.

For a second we all were blind from the dust from the rock that hit the ground. It went even a rock it was big ball of a sand that got shaped into a ball with water. Like the ones we make in a sand box but way stronger. Maybe they used something else but we couldn't see for good 5 min. That was their strategy, it gave them good 5 minutes to run attach us on our side.

When prince got up Ella and I noticed that he is hurt. He might have twisted his ankle, but we had no time for that.