Chapter 9

For my beautiful reader OceanAndTheSea 😘❤️

Sorry I was in the rush so there might be million mistakes 😊

Four weeks have passed since I have been told to play in a new play by our teacher. I hated the new play, but I had to stay because my teacher called my mother and told her how I will be great at this new play..... ughhh

I don't know what is happening in a fairy tale no clue is the ball already happened or it will be soon.

I was all in my thoughts sitting on the chair at the second row while the others were practicing the new hideous play.

"Angelia" "Angelia" I couldn't hear that my teacher was calling me until someone tap on m shoulder and I cam back to reality

"Angelia welcome back to us."

"Sorry"
"I want you to grab Annas bad and dresses from my classroom. She is sick so I want you to do makeup for our main charector" said my teacher

Wait what?

"But"

"I know you can do it, so go"

Great. I left the auditorium and went to the classroom. It was 5:30 and I really wanted to go home.

I walked into the classroom got the clothes and left. On my way back I left like someone is following me which was really creepy. School was empty and everyone was at the other side of the school. When I turned I saw no-one...

"I think I am getting crazy"

But when I turned my head the picture around me was different.

It was around 7 and the big carriage was at the front of the house. On the porch I saw Ella in her very old pink dress and in very beautiful gowns her stepmother and stepsisters

"Ella you may but after you will finish with everything on this list"

"But, that will take me two days to finish it"

"If you really want to go to the ball you have to hurry up. Balls don't last 2 days"
Stepsisters were laughing historically and stepmother was going into the carriage.

Ellas heart was broken. When they all got into the carriage except for Ella I hid behind the bushes so she wont see me.

Few minutes later they were gone and I went inside.

Ellas was sitting in the kitchen looking at the long list of things she had to do. Gus and Jaq looked saw too

"Missed me"

Ella looked up and gave me one of big smiles

"I missed you my angel"

"You better be. Get ready we are going to the ball"

"But I can't. Look at this list"

"Your friends will help you. Lets go. Go wash that dust off of yourself and we will get you ready"

"Now you guys (looking at Gus and Jaq) get your friends and lets do this"

Everyone ran different way to start on our project. I went upstairs to set up everything.

I knew I had a dress from our play in my hands but who knew I had a bag full of makeup and jewelry.

"I am ready, lets go" said Ella walking in. I tried to face her

"So you want to say you want to go like this?"

"Yes silly. No one will let me in. I will just look at the bar through the windows"

"No silly. You are worth of being in the actually ball dancing with the prince"

"Don't be silly, it wont happen. He is a prince"

"You will be too. Look at this dress" the dress I had was baby blue with beautiful diamonds on the corset and sparkles on the bottom.

"Thats beautiful. Where did you get it" She was carefully touching it

"My friend"

"Its not stolen correct" she looked at me worried.

"No" its called borrowed

20 minutes later I was done with her makeup and she put on the dressed. She looked too beautiful. I am sure no one could recognize her.

"wait shoes" I said

"Thats fine. No one will see them"

"No let me check in the bag again." In the bottom of the bag I found sparkly blue shows that said on the tag "Made with Swarovski zirconia"

"They are beautiful"

Wow our school is rich or what?