Chapet 23🎁🎉🎇

Hope you guys having great holidays and enjoying sun or snow.....
I would love to hear about your holidays.... ☃️

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$23$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I put the shovel down before I will throw it at him and will get back to the you now.....

"Listen your highness. I am here because I have nowhere else to go. You live in perfect. castle, while I have to earn money to live. I am not the biggest fan of meeting you either so back off"

You should of seen his face. I think he was scared of me. He was pale and looked like he just seen alien

"You know, you talk very... well not respectful"

I hate these kinda people, when they think that they are rich and worth billion dollars when they worth really nothing without their money.

"Why should I? You are just a human to me! Don't be offended"

Seriously every time I see him I want to through something at him. I don't know why but I really don't like him.

"I really don't understand your language. Where are you from child?"

"First of all I am not child! Second of all..." that when I was ready to kick him out of barn I hired our Prince Robin Hood you know cause he lives in the woods. Whatever, I mean Prince Andrew quickly walked in and with the same shocked face interested me.

"I see you already met Ange" he said putting him hand on Dukes shoulder

"Her name is Ange like Angel? I think her parents gave her wrong name. She doesn't look like an Angel"

"Or acts like one" finished Prince Andrew and they both started to laugh

Oh no nobody dares to joke about my name!

"looks like you two never met angels. Because their temper can blow your minds"they started to laugh even harder.....

I took shovel that was laying right next to me (pretending I am back to my job) I shoved shovel into the cows poop that I had to clean, carefully lifted the shovel made a step while those two were still laughing so pretended that I accidentally tripped and all the cows poop end it up flying at them.....

Ohh that moment was perfect I wish I could pause and enjoy seeing their scared faces when they realized what is flying on them... less than a sec later all the cow belongings end it up on their pants..... loving it
"YOU. YOU. YOU little devil. What did you do!" Prince Andrew was screaming at me trying to brush the poop off of his pants

"It was an accident I said" with a little smile

"You will be cleaning these stalls till rest of your days"

"As you say my Prince." I said with an evil smile

"Andrew I think its a bad idea" said Duke looking at my evil smile.

"What should I do then?" Said Prince Andrew

"I have an idea." He looked at me like he had an evil plan