Chapter 27🏆

How does he knows that? Wait, did Ella said something? It cant be!!

"I know you are very confused about it, but I have very important mission for you"

"You have missing for me? Aren't you against woman having same rights as men?"

"Absolutely not, you have the soul of a warrior and I trust you with this mission, mission that even Prince cant accomplish without your help......"

Thats when it hit me... I think that Duke came up with this idea  to punish me for throwing cow poop at him... If only he knew how poop emoji will be popular in 21 century and you can see it basically everywhere even on backpacks.

I got up facing old man... "I know what you doing. You guys came up with an idea how to humiliate me"

"Excuse me?"

"I don't know what you came up with but its not gonna work with me."

"Please listen to me, it is very important"

"Sure it is, but without me. Hope they wont use suck a silly trick next time" I quickly ran out

I was so mad at that Duke with Prince Andrew why cant they be as Prince Henry nice and charming?!

As I was in the rush to go back to my dirty work and hating everything and everyone in this village I walked to the wrong side of village that took me into the deeper part of the woods.

"Where am I?" I said looking around

Thats when I heard noice begins me..... I was afraid to turn.... I think its few feet away...

"Can you please go the other way and leave me alone" I said very quietly
The object made leaves moves...

I slowly turned to the sound ...... I saw furry giant hog staring at me like he was about to attack

"good piggy, go home piggy... I am not yammy"

The hog was not please with what he heard  and made another step

"You wont like the taste of human" oh God if I will die here my mom would kill me...

Looks like the hog was not happy with what I said and he was ready to run at me and he moved I screamed as loud as I can.

Million things were running in my head...........I am so sorry mom, dad and grandma. I love you guys so much... I am sorry for being not very good enough. I am so sorry foe everything I done, and all the mean things I have ever said. If I only had a chance I would say sorry to everyoneeeee.

When I felt that something has dropped dad next to my feet.

I opened my eyes and saw Prince Andrew and that Duke of whatever he was laughing so hard like they are about to explode 

When I looked down I saw that giant version of a pig is laying next to my feet like a puppy and waiting for me to open my eyes....

"What just happened?"

"Very funny..." I said looking not very happy at them.

"Looks like you are the queen of pigs" said Duke

"If I am queen of pigs that means you are the king of cows" said back at him

"Ouch you just signed your life away" Said Prince Andrew when he looked at Dukes mad face.

"I guess you wont need any help with that Queen of Hogs" he took the arrows that he was holding in his hand and put it back behind him.

Was he ready to shoot? Who me of the Hog?

"Are you sure? She is still a lady.. I don't think she ca handle...." Could finish his sentence  when Duke interrupted him with very harsh voice

"Lets go. She will be fine" said Duke to the Prince Andrew

Both of them left

The Hog got up on his feet and looked at me like a puppy.... "Seriously?.."