Chapter 25 ?

That day was so bad. At the end of the day I went back to our house when we had to stay. I was starving but had to refuse the food that Earl brought us. I wasn't sure what Duke had in his mind but I felt like he wanted to poison me.

Ella walked into the house so happy like she was on cloud nine

"Wow, someone looks happy"

"Ohh Ange it was the best day of my life. I talked to him for the first time since that night at the ball"

"How, when? Tell me all about it"

"Ohh well, I was at the lake washing the cloths and we were aloud a little time to relax. I decided to take a small walk to the fall which wasn't as far from the area we were aloud to work. Gladly everyone was busy enough to realize I kinda went little too far away."

I wish I could show you her beautiful smile. Her hair was short but it couldn't destroy her beautiful face that was kind and so happy. She were a little scarf at her hair so no-one could see her very short hair.

"Ange that fall was so beautiful...(she played down on the floor like she was back to the fall and was floating in the water) I will show you tomorrow (she got up in excitement)

"What happened then?"

"Ohh Prince Henry was hunting or something around that area so when I got into the water. I felt like something swiped under me"

"Please don't tell me you were naked" I said worried

She started to blush

"No Ella" I said

"I didn't knew he will be there."
"please tell me you had at least your underwear"

"I did. He was such a gentleman. He turned away and he said he is sorry. When I got all dressed he got out of water. I ran away but he caught me when I was getting back to work"

"oh Ella. But what did he said"

"He said that he was truly sorry, and didn't knew anyone would go to the fall" she stoped

"And????"

"He asked me what my name is and if he saw me somewhere before"

"You think he recognized you?"

"No, but he might. Ange we walked so nice back. He was you know himself and so amazing. Calm, nice, charming. Ange he is so charming" she laid down on the cold ground

"Did you ask him about war or his marriage?"

"He said that the war is over, but not for long. He is not getting married till you know he will find me. Ange should I say it was me?"

"I think he should finally realize that, because we cant prove it. Shoes are gone and I cant bring them back"

"You are right. So how was your day" she said sitting up

"Ohhh not as amazing as your but I threw some cow poop at Duke and Prince ndrew"

"You did what?"

"Ella i wish you were there to see their faces"

I told Ella everything that happened