Chapter 3: Depression and Surprises

James POV

"Hey Babe? You home?" I asked Megan while entering her house. 

"James?" Katy, her mom asked. 

"Good-afternoon Katy. Is Megan home?" I commented. 

"No, I don't think so... She went out with Bailey, you know, her best friend." Katy answererd me. 

"Yeah... So, what time do you think she will be here?" I asked a little worried. Was I early? 

"So... James, do you want chocolate chip-cookies? They were supposed to be for dinner but I can make an exeption." Katy told me in a very gently way. 

"Hey Mom! Is James here?" Megan said while entering the house with Bailey. 

"Hey Babe." I said while leaning over and kissing her. 

"Well hello there!" Megan said smiling. 

"Hello. I am Bailey." Bailey said blushing. 

"Well this is the famous Bailey. Meg said quite a lot about you." I said trying to make an good impression in Bailey. She was hot but not more than Megan. She was a red head with dark brown eyes. She was normal weight and very tall. I loved tall girls.

"James, Bailey and I will go upstairs and change...See you later." Megan said and kissed me. 

~30 minutes later~

Bailey's POV

"You look stunning." I told Megan.

She was wearing a skinny abercrombie jeans, and a long pink blouse. I had applied her make-up and done her hair. She got a white knitted hollister cardigan and black high heels. She was beautiful. 

"Thanks hun." Megan said blushing. 

"C'mon, we are up stairs for too much time." I said trying to hurry up Megan. 

"Okay..." Megan said. 

Megan's POV

I walked down the stairs. I took a deep breath while James hugged me by the waist and lifted me up and turned me around. He finally put me on the floor. 

"You look beautiful you know that?" He said while looking into my eyes

"Thanks" I said blushing. He was the first person I loved. The one that I really loved. 

"So, let's get going. I made a reservation in the nicest restaurant around here." James explained to me. 

"Sure babe. Bye mom! Bye Bailey! Thank you for everything!"I shouted while going out the door. 

"C'mon baby. I don't want to get late." James said holding my hand. I kissed him. 

 He lifted me up and pressed me against the nearest wall. He stuck his tongue out and started to play with my hair. He pressed me hard and started to take off my cardigan. I let go out of the kiss. 

"Not here James. Let's go to the restaurant." I said putting my cardigan back on nicely. I ajusted my hair and kissed James lightly. 

~In the restaurant~

"Hey Meg, do you want a drink?" James said winking at me. 

"Sure, why not?" I said winking back.

We ordered our food. It was delicious. When we finished, we ordered some drinks again. 

----

I saw the sun shining in between my curtains. I was in my bed. I stretched and felt someone's foot under the covers. I turned and saw James beside me. Naked.