Chapter 6: A Fresh New Start; Again.

A/N: Sorry for taking so long to write my 5th chapter. I'm sorry for updating so late but my school year is ending so there are a lot of tests and stuff like that. But, hope you like this chapter! Comment and vote! Remember that I follow back! :)

                                                                                     riosummer

Megan's POV

It all happened so fast. One day he just came home, at night we had a party, and on the next morning we were what? In a relationship. At least that's what I think at least. 

"Liam?" I asked.

"Meg. I'm here." Liam said appearing from the bathroom. He was so sexy. His dirty blonde hair was in a very sexy, messy way. He was with his famous blue plaid shirt and his capri pants. His eyes looked as if it shinned brighter than ever. 

"Um... What are you doing here?" I was a little confused and in shock. 

 "So... I don't really remember what exacty happened but yeah... That's all I know." He said coming up and sitting on my bed close to me. His cute British accent sent me shivers through my spine. 

"Well... I only remember that you dragged me here from the part-

"THE PARTY! I totally forgot about the party!" Liam said jumping and running down stairs. 

"I'll be right back! I am just going to see what happened downstairs." He shouted. 

"Sure boy. Run along." I said laughing. 

I got out fo bed and I was (luckily) in my pijamas. Wait. I didn't go to the party in my pijamas. Liam. 

I went to my closet and I looked at the pictures. It was so wierd to think that he liked me through all these years. I put on a denim shorts and a white tank top. I put on some fluffy blue socks and put my hair on a ponytail. I waited downstairs for Liam to get back. 

Liam's POV 

As I walked downstairs I was quite surprised. Everything was neat and tidy. No alcohol bottles on the floor and no mess on the carpet. My mom should have passed by and cleaned it before. Nevertheless it was 10am in the morning. I was leaving my house, going back to Megan's when I saw a piece of paper glued to the inside part of the door. I took it out of the tape and read it. 

Liam, 

So sorry for last night. I didn't mean to be that harsh. Please take me back. I hope you didn't take my intentions too bad. There is nothing going on between Mark and me and I hope there is also nothing between you and Megan. When I saw you go out of that door holding her hand, it just teared me apart. I was extremely drunk and I wasn't thinking properly. Please, give this a second chance. I love you. xx

Danielle <3 

I couldn't believe what I had just read. After all she did to me yesterday. She broke my heart. Teared ME apart. How could she have done that with me, she knew I loved her. But I guess I have moved on. Megan was mine to love. I think she loved me back. I didn't know what was going on between us but I wanted to be hers. I wanted to love her. 

I should get back to Megan's. She should be worried by know. I put the note in my pocket and walked to Megan's. I opened the door and saw her watching the morning cartoons. 

"Cartoons, Megan? Seriously?" I asked her while sitiing on the couch and pulled her next to me. I wrapped one arm around her and kissed her on the cheek. 

"Yes Liam. Seriously. If we watched it when we were little, why can't we watch it now?" She said giggling. 

"Liam?" She asked me with a lovley American accent. 

"What Meg?" I answered. I didn't know what to call her. Babe? Honey? So I just chose Meg. 

"What is going on between you and I?" She asked a little worried. 

"I don't know... What do you want it to be?" I answered her. 

"I guess we can call it serious?" She said asking for my opinion. 

"Sure. So now it's offcial. We are daiting!" I said pulling her closer. 

"I love you Liam." She said.

"I love you too Meg." I told her pulling her into a loong and passionat kiss. I loved her more than anything in the world.