Chapter 7: Time to Meet the Boys

A/N: So sorry that the boys only really appeared in this chapter... But as you could see; if you have read it all until now, that I had to explain Megan's life and all that happened to her. Please vote and comment if you like! I am still following back :D 

                                                                    riosummer

Megan's POV

Liam and I were official. We were dating. I was so happy! I loved him more than anything in the whole world. But I still wanted him to make me a favour; meet the boys. 

I know he had gotten a little vacation but it wouldn't last too long. I really wanted to meet the boys. I loved One Direction more than anything, coming after my family and Liam. They were five homosexuals AND the sexiest people ever on the face of the world. 

"Liam?" I asked him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily. 

"What hun?" He responded. 

Hun? He called me hun? Fangirling right now!

"What are we going to do today?" I was very curious because Liam said he wanted to do something really fun today and something that I wouldn't forget. Ever. 

"It's a surprise! I have already told you that haven't I?" He said trying to imitate an irritated voice. 

"I know. But you also know that I hate surprises!" I said jumping on top of him making him jump. 

"That's exactly why I did it." He said laughing. He kissed me lightly on the nose. 

"I love you Liam James Payne." I said kissing on the nose just like he did to me. 

"I love you more Megan Lee Walker." He said hugging me close to him chest so that I could hear his heartbeat. 

"Sure you do." I said still hugging him. 

"Okay. Now go up to your room and get dressed nicely, but not to fancy nor too casual. I have a special, let's call it an surprise for you." He told me smaking my bum and winking. 

God, why did I love that boy? I went up to my room and went to take a shower.

After some good, relaxing 15 minutes in the shower,  I started to flip through my clothes in my closet.  

Not too fancy not too casual.

Liam's voice echoed in my head. 

I tried to look for a nice pair of clothes and I finally found it. 

It was an abercrombie floral skirt; pink and purple flowers and dark blue in the background, and a yellow tank top. I put on a pair of white sandals and I went to the bathroom again and I dried my hair. I applied a layer of mascara and some blush. I wanted to look pretty in my surprise. 

I looked myself in the mirror for the last time before going. I had to admit I looked pretty hot. 

I went down the stairs and jumped myself on top of Liam. He jumped, again. 

"Hey babe, legoo!" I practicly screamed. I wanted to know where he was taking me. 

"God Meg, you got to stop jumping on top of me!" He said and he lifted me up by waist and started to spin me around. 

"Liam! Stop it!" I shouted. 

He put me down and grabbed my hand. We walked to the car and he opened the door. He was such a gentleman. When I was comfortably inside the car, he gave me a blindfold. 

"Liam, is this really necessary?" I asked him while holding the blindfold in my hands.

"Yep." He said popping the "p". He was such a cutie.

I reluctantly put the blindfold on. 

"No peaking okay? I want it to be a surprise." He said rubbing my left arm with his right hand. 

"Sure boy." I said pretending to be annoyed. 

We were inside the car for about 15 minutes. I couldn't take it anymore. I was in need to see where we were going. 

"Liam?" I asked. 

"What hun?" I chuckled, I loved it when he called me hun. 

"Can I please take off the blindfold?" I asked. I hated surprises. Especially when I couldn't see where we were going. 

"No! We are almost there, I promise." He told me while taking my hand. 

5 minutes later, I felt the car turning off its motor. 

"Stay here babe. I'll be back in a few minutes. Just need to check if everything is as ordered." He said while running. I couldn't really see but I could hear his feet hitting the ground really fast. 

I didn't bother to take my blindfolds out. If Liam wanted it to be a surprise, then a surprise it would be. 

"Meg. Take the blindfolds off." Liam said opening the door for me. I took the blindfolds and could see that we were in a park. I felt quite disapointed. I thought it would be something more romantic than that. 

"Babe, can you please tell me what is going on?" I asked while I saw some paparattzi's taking pictures of us behind bushes. 

"Idiots" I thought to myself. "We can see you!" 

"Sure! Boys, come on in!" He trailed off and walked out of the way. 

My jaw nearly fell of. One Direction was standing in front of me. I couldn't believe it. 

"Are you okay Meg? You look as if you are going to faint." Liam said coming closer to me. 

"I...I'm okay.... I just ca-can't believe they are standing in front of me! How did you know I loved them?" I said jumping up and down in excitment. 

"I just looked around your room. Girl, you are filled with posters and posters of us." He said. 

"Hello Megan? Liam has talked a lot about you." Harry said giving me a small kiss on the cheek. 

"Hi! I'm Niall and I'm not naturally blonde!" Niall said shaking my hand. 

He was such a happy boy. 

"I know that Niall...." I laughed. 

"Hey, I'm Zayn. Do, you have a mirror, I think that my hair is a little messy." Zayn introduced himself. 

Typical Zayn, always so vain. 

Megan you are so funny! :)

"No I don't have one... Sorry.." I said shaking his hands.

"And I'm LOUIS!! And I love carrots if you don't know it!" Louis said very hyper. 

"Hello Louis! You know, I think my house has carrots! " I said jokingly. 

"Let's go there right now!" He said taking my hand and running off. 

"Hey! That's MY girl Louis!" Liam said chasing after us. 

"Run Louis! He is getting closer!" I said running faster and faster. 

Liam eventually got us. He was on the track team by the way. The day passed by really quickly. After getting to know the boys better, we finally went home. It was a very tiresome day.