Chapter 12: Interview Time

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted you guys to know that my previous chapter was based on true people :D Ornella, Hannah, Martha, and Ingrid are all my friends and i wanted to give them a shoutout here... Probably, not many people will see it but...

- @Hannah_Felix : Go follow here! She writes perfect one shots and they can have many chapters if you ask her :)

- @ingridfontes : FOLLOW!! She hasn't started to write but you can talk to her and she gives great advice!

- @LouBumalicious : Isn't her name perfect? Well, go follow her now! She writes amazing one shots if requested and her Louis fanfic is just awesome!

-@mciradiateswag : Follow her right now! She has an awesome Niall fanfic and is currently writing another Niall and a Harry fanfic!

Well, sorry for the long authors note but I just had to give them some shoutout for my awesome friends :) Continuing the story....

Megan's POV

“Megan, wake up.” I heard a familiar face call me. Ornella maybe?

I grunted and pulled the bed covers over my head.

“It’s okay, she’s awake.” I heard another familiar voice. Liam?

I heard their voices go away and I relaxed. Unexpectedly, I heard strong, hard footsteps coming into the direction of the bed.

Splash                    

Rapidly, I was soaking wet; the sheets AND me. I jolted up and opened my eyes suddenly very alert. I saw three faces, Hannah, Ornella, and LIAM all cracking up laughing. I was going to kill every one of them. I started to run after them all.

“I’m going to kill you guys!” I said chasing them around.

“You can’t catch us, we’re the ginger bread mans!” Liam shouted joking as all three of them ran down the stairs.

I ran down the stairs and went to a abrupt stop. Every one was in the living room watching me. Harry, Ingrid, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Martha we’re all with a confused look as they saw me soaking wet running around three retarded infants.

“Care to explain?” Harry said as he tilted his head in puzzled way.

“Not right now, I have to murder someone before.” I said as I came closer to Liam.

“Baby! You’re awake!” Liam exclaimed trying to sound surprised.

“You. Are. A. Dead. Man.” I said as I came closer and closer.

Liam saw that I was really going to tackle and assassin him, he tried to improvise buy kissing me in the lips.

Our lips slowly touched each other’s as he tried to pull it deeper.

“Guys, get a room!” Louis shouted. We broke the kiss immediately and I blushed.

“I’ll go change.” I told them as I bolted up the stairs. I put on a batman shirt and black skinny jeans with yellow sandals. I went to the bathroom and applied all the necessary make-up. Including blush, lipstick, eye shadow and of course, one layer of mascara. I checked myself out in the mirror and saw a girl, with many fears, trying her best to hold them in the most discreet way possible. I went quickly down the stairs with my sandals clicking on the way making a loud noise, informing everyone that I was ready to rock n’ roll.

“Where to?” I said as I went to sit next to Liam in the sofa. He kissed lightly on the cheek and whispered some thing in my ear.

“What?” I whispered back as I tried to figure out what he said.