Chapter 5: Wait, What?

A/N: Please remember that if you follow me, i will follow back :) Another quick note, please, don't take this wrongly. I loove Danielle Peazer. Liam and her make a beautiful and sexy couple. It's just that I also love Liam, so in my story, he will me MINE :D buahahaha 

                                                                                      riosummer :)

Liam's POV

She was beautiful. Her dark brown silky hair and her dark blue eyes. She was skinny, just like Danielle. But there was something about Megan that made her stand out. I didn't know what it was but it just made her different. 

"Hey Liam. What is Danielle doing?" Megan asked a little shocked. 

I turned around. Danielle was sitting in a wooden chair with Mark. Mark. That name just gave me a feeling that I needed to vomit. He was the person who bullied me and Danielle knew it a little too well. 

"Meg, could you wait for me here? I'll be back in just a minute." I said getting up from the sofa and walking the Danille's direction. 

"And then he was like, 'Woah gurl! You no talk like that to me!' " Danielle said talking to Mark. She started laughing very hard and almost fell out of the wooden chair. I caught her just in time. 

"Hey Danielle, Hey... Mark..." I said choking my words out. 

"Hey Liam! So long no see!" Mark told me putting one hand on my shoulder. I shoved it out quickly. 

"Yeah... It's been a very long time right?" I said mocking his voice.

"Liam, don't do that. Please?" Danielle peaded.

"Honey... You know what he did to me." I said starting to feel a little angry.

"Honey? I don't think you have the right to call me honey anymore!" Danielle exclaimed.

Everybody stopped what they had been doing and looked at me, Danielle, and Mark.

"Danielle, what?" I whispered trying not to get so much attention from the crowd.

"Yeah. You heard her. She said that you don't have the right to call her honey." Mark suddendly stated.

"And what are you still doing here?" I asked trying to hold back my anger.

"Danielle, what happened?" I asked trying to make her answer me.

"Megan. That's what happened. When we got here, you seem as if you like her more than me!" Danielle said.

"Babe, that is not true! It's just because I haven't seen her in two years!" I shouted.

"Well, we're over okay? Now go with your little 'bestfriend'. Hurry along. Go hug her again. It's okay. I'll be with Mark. Right Mark" I couldn't believe my eyes. Danielle had just broken up with me and now she is with Mark?

"Sure. Now, if he hurts you, I warned you!" I told her looking into her eyes. I turned around and went back to the sofa.

"What just happened?" Megan asked in shock.

"Nothing. We need to go." I told her. I took her hand and lead her to her house.

Megan's POV

"Liam, where are you going? The party is that way." I asked.

"We're not going to the party Megan." Liam stated still holding my hand.

We walked up the stairs and I could see that he was clearly very stressed and angry. He was stomping all the way to my room.

"Liam.... What are you doing? Please tell me. You can tell me everything remember?" I said looking into his brown eyes.

"We don't have time for talking. There is something that I have wanting to be doing since you moved to Wolverhampton." Liam leaned over and kissed me. 

I kissed him back. His tongue slowly made his way into my mouth and we started making out. It was absolutey perfect. The moment was perfect. He was perfect. His hair, his skin, his eyes, his body, his smile, his face. It was all perfect.

We must have been making out for a very long time when I suddenly remembered something. I broke the kiss.

"Woah. That was amazing." Liam said giving me a small peck on the cheek.

"Liam..." I said a little shy, " what about Danielle."

"Oh... Well, she was talking to Mark and she was veery drunk. So she broke up with me because she felt as if I loved you more than her. It was partially true." Liam told me.

I couldn't believe it. Liam Payne. 1/5 of One Direction had kissed me and what did he say again?

"So you loved me?" I asked a little confused.

"Yeah. Since the first time I laid my eyes on you." He said. I was amused by his honesty. 

"Really? I mean, I did too but I never thought you would like me. You know, Danielle was so perfect, and I am just plain, boring Megan."

"Well, you are not boring to me. Tell me, how could Danielle be jelous of a boring girl? I don't think that would happen would it. She would only be jelous of a girl who could steal her boyfriend. And a very hot one by the way." Liam said kissing me again.

This time, we fell on top of the bed and pretty soon we started making out again. I just couldn't belive what was happening. I hope it wasn't all a dream.