Chapter 15: Who's There?

A/N: You guys can't believe how happy I am right now! I could reviece 2 new fans, 7 votes on my chappie and like 9 comments on it too! Thank you guys soo much! You guys do deserve this chappie! Gonna start caliing you guys... My Little Rio's from riosummer.... Is it okay? Well, I guess I'm just rambling... Oh, and a bunch of you guys were telling me to update but its because I am in a ballet summer camp and I don't have so much time but there it is!!

Megan's P.O.V.

"Li! We won!" I exclaimed and we both high fived and I quickly kissed Liam's lips.

"You know you're the best right?" He asked.

"Very funny, now lets go to the sofa." I said holding his hand.

"What about Ornella and Louis?" Liam asked.

"I'll go unlock it." I stated simply and I skipped upstairs and opened the door.

"Hey guys! How are you two doing?" I asked happily.

"You know, being locked in a bathroom isn't so bad..." Louis said as he kissed Ornella quickly on the lips.

"Okay lovebirds, let's go." I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

We both went downstairs laughing and very happy indeed. When we got down, everyone was silent and it looked as if Liam was crying.

"Megan, it isn't what it looks like." Liam tried to explain.

"What's happening?" I asked confused.

That's when I turned to watch the T.V. and saw Liam kissing another girl. In the headline of the article was written:

LIAM PAYNE CHEATING ON HIS GIRLFRIEND MEGAN LEE WALKER? DID HE REALLY FORGET DANIELLE PEAZER?

I couldn't watch the rest if it because I was crying and my eyes were filled with tears.

"Megan, please, it's not true." Liam said trying to explain himself.

"What's not true Liam? That you were cheating on me for one month? ONE FUCKING MONTH?!" I said pushing him out if my way.

"Megan wait." He pleaded.

"Why should I wait? For you to cheat in me again? Well, I dont have time Liam, I really dont." I said forcing the tears not to flow.

Liam turned me around and kissed my lips. I immediatly pulled back from his soft lips.

"How could you Liam? After all you did to me, how do you have the guts to kiss me." I said as I lifted my right hand and slapped him with all my might.

"I guess I deserved it." He said.

I lifted my left hand and slapped him again on the other side of him cheek. As soon as I slapped him I turned around and walked through the door.

"Liam, dont even bother to come after me because you know that I wont forgive you. So please, just leave me alone." I said as I started to jog away from the house with tears floding through my cheek and my vision started to become all blurry. I stopped and sat down at a bench and thought for a while.

"What am I now? Where do I go? My mom is traveling and she wont be home the whole month of May." i thought to myself.

I checked my pockets and saw that I luckily had my wallet with me. Suddenly I had an idea.

-----------------------------------

The loud noise of the club was jamming in my ears. I pulled up my new, thight, short, sparkly black dress which I bought with my new 5 inch high heel. I looked around flirting with some hot boys and started to party.

"What's your name baby?" I heard someone tell me as he, i hope, put his hands in his on my waist and I turned around. It was a blonde man with blue eyes. He shouldn't be any older than me and boy he was cute. Skinny, tall, blue eyes, blonde, deffinately a flirt.

"Megan, what's yours?" I asked hoping that my voice was as sexy as I meant it to be.

"Dylan. Megan, very sexy name." Dylan flirted, as he pulled my dress a little higher and he started to touch my thigh. I pushed my body closer to his and turned around. Our lips were literally, 3 centimeters away from each other.

"So, why is a girl like you here in a club like this?" He asked as he leaned his head foward, our lips almost touching.

"What do you mean a girl like me?" I asked as I started to move my waist to the beat.

"I meant a beautiful girl like you. Shouldn't you be grinding with some other man like you boyfriend? I'm sure you have one right?" Dylan explained. I forced the tears from rolling down my cheek.

"It's quite the opposite. A girl like me just wants to be free and have some fun. Life is short so you have to appreciate every moment if it." I told him as I kissed his lips quickly making him want more, andwalked away to the bar.

"You know we're not done right?" Dylan said as he sat beside me at the bar.

"Four tequila shots please." I asked the bar tender.

"Four?" He asked.

"Two for each one of us." I stated and I winked flirtasiously.

---------------------

"Wanna have fun?" I heard someone say behind me. Dylan had left a few hours ago because he had a family lucnch tomorrow and he had to sleep. I turned around and saw a dark haired, fat boy, trying to be sexy flirting with me.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I asked as I got up from the bar chair and went to the dance floor.

"Mark, what about you?" He asked as he started dancing like a retarded seal.

"Megan." I amswered simply and plainly as I started to jam around the club. Suddenly I felt lips make contact with mine as I stood there in shock. I pulled the person away as I started to clean my lips with my hands.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I asked the person who was surprisingly Mark!

"You gave almost everyboy in this whole club a kiss and I dont even get a short, small one?" Mark asked as he leaned over again and I pulled him away and started walking.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU MISSY!" Mark shouted as I gave him the finger.

I suddenly felt an erge to vomit all the alcohol that I had drank that night. I asked the bar tender where the nearest bathroom which was a bedroom that surprisingly had a bed in case people got a little too wasted and would do stuff that they would stuff they would regret in the morning.

I rushed to the room and locked the bathroom door. The moment I lifted I closed the door I started to vomit. I put my head near the toilet and vomited all that was inside me. I flushed the toilet and unlock the door. I got out of the bathroom and the room was pitch black and I heard the door close and someone lock it.

"Who's there?" I asked nervosly as I started to hyperventilate.

"I told I was not done with you.... MISSY." The person said and I was grabbed abruptly by the arm.

A/N: CLIFFHANGER!! Comment for any improvements and try to tell me who you think the person who locked Megan in the room is even though its pretty obvious. Yes, I will not update soon so please be patient. As I said before, I am in a summer camp and I dont have much time to update... Other information, thank you all for helping me reach 2,000 reads :D so happy!!! So yeah, bye!