Chapter 13: Beach Time

Megan's POV

As I opened my eyes, I saw a light, small raw of light peeking through the curtains. I cheked my phone and saw that it was close to 8 in the morning. Nobody would be up at that time of the day. Ornella and Hannah were still sleeping soundly so I carfully tip-toed out of the bed and went out of the room with my pijamas. I went down stairs and started making some pancakes. I got all the ingredents from the fridge and cupboards and started to heat the oven. Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a small peck on the neck. 

"Good morning beautiful." The person said.

I turned around and saw a gorgeous looking boy holding my waist.

"Good morning handsome." I responded as I continued putting the ingredents together.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked as he let go and started helping me.

"Could'nt go back to sleep." I simply stated.

"Neither could I so I decided to come down and watch T.V. when I saw you." Liam said while stroaking my hair.

"You're such a gentleman." I said as I hugged him by the waist. He pulled me closer and our lips met. We must have stood there for a minute or so when we came apart.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Liam suddenly screamed.

"What?!" I asked puzzled. All of a sudden, I felt a handful of flour get smaked in my face.

"LIAM PAYNE!" I shouted as I craked an egg ontop of his head.

"Oh no you didn't." Liam said as he immitated a snobby girl.

"Oh yeah I d-" I tried to say but butter flew and hit my face. From that point on, we didn't stop. We kept throughing flour, butter, eggs, sugar, milk, anything we could find that didn't hurt.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE?" We heard someone shout while I was in the middle of spiling milk all over Liam. It was Niall.

"Errm... We were having a food fight." I said shyly.

"YOU GUYS ARE WAISTING PRECIOUS FOOD!" Niall screamed.

"We're sorry Niall. We'll clean it up right Megan?" Liam stated as I nodded.

"You better." Niall said as he turned around and went to the sofa to watch T.V.

"Well that was fun wasn't it." I said as i started to clean up the counter. I got the, now empty, milk carton with the egg carton and threw it away in the bin.

"It sure was. Wow. This is really a mess." Liam said as he got a broom and a wet cloth and started to clean the floor.

After 30 minutes, the boys and girls started waking up and we had just finished when Ornella appeared.

"Good morning guys. Have you seen Louis, he was not in the room." Ornella asked rubbing her eyes.

"We haven't. We were here since 8 and he hasn't passed though." I said as I went sit at the sofa.

"Good morning ladies and gentleman! Louis, your leader has arrived with some very good news!" Louis said as he opened the door and hugged Ornella.

"There you are sweatheart." Ornella mentioned as she kissed him lightly in the lips.

"What's the good news?" Harry asked as he changed channels.

"We have a free day! And as it is very warm outside, I suggest we go to the beach!" Louis said as he sat down in the floor with Ornella.

"Sure. I agree." Hannah said.

Everybody agreed so we all went to change.

"What bikini should I use?" Hannah said as she examined her drawer. She got out a bright yellow and a dark blue one.

Oh, I haven't mentioned it but I got a closet! A few days behind, I went to my house and brought some clothes. Now I don't have to use Martha's clothes anymore!

"The bright yellow one. It looks so good on you." Ornella said as she went to the bathroom to change.

I got out a light blue one with pink flowers stamped on it. Ornella got out of the bathroom with a dark green bikini with bright red strawberries stamped on it.

"You look gorgeous." I mentioned as Hannah closed the bathroom door.

"Thank you. I want to see you in bikini's too young lady." Ornella said as she passed sunscreen on and put her havaianas, purple ray-bans and a blue cover up.

"Ready to go!" She mentioned as she walked out the door.

Hannah went out and I went in the bathroom to change. I put my bikini's on, put my sandals, my straw hat, my pink floral cover up and my dark red ray-bans.

"We're ready too!" I said as Hannah and I walked out the door. Everyone was already there.

"Let's go!" Louis remarked as all of us walked out the door and into Louis' car.

------------------------

"We're here!" Zayn said as he opened the cars door. Millions of fans were already there but we hadn't told anybody about the beach yet!

"Who tweeted?" Harry asked as all of us looked at Liam.

"Sorry, it was only one!" Liam said.

"Urgh. Let's just go." Zayn muttered.

I walked down the road circled by fans.

"Megan! Over here! Give me an autograph!" I heard a girl shout.

Wow. Liam and I had just become officially official and they were already screaming my name.

"You get used to it." Liam said.

Wait, did I just say that out loud?

"Liam, Megan. Here, can I take a picture?" We heard another fan scream. We went and took a picture with her. We finally got to the beach and put our stuff in the sand.

"We're going for a swim, anybody wanna come?" Zayn mentioned while taking his shirt off and running off with Hannah.

"Are you girls going?" I asked Ingrid, Martha, and Ornella.

"Nah. Were gonna tan for a little bit." Ingrid said as they laid down under the hot, flaming sun.

"Liam, you coming?" I asked.

"Yep." He said taking his shirt off revealing his six-pack. Oh god, that's so hot.

"C'mon!" He said while running in the direction of the water.

"Wait for me!" I said while running after him. I walked unitl the water was a little higher than my waist and then I dived.

I opened my eyes underwater and saw Liam, and decided to play a prank on him.I swam in his direction and grabbed him by the legs and pulled him down. He finally opened his eyes and saw that it was me.

"YOU!" Liam exclaimed.

"ME!" I exclaimed back.

"I love you." He said while kissing me.

"I love you too baby." I said once more.

After some hours playing in the water, we ( Zayn, Hannah, Liam, and I ) decided to go back to shore. I put my towel on the floor with my sunglasses and laid down to try to tan for a little bit.

The day was just starting to get better.