part 1

He didn't know what to do.
Murdoc's best student had been pushed into the wrong type of group.

Sweet little Stu Pots had become smoking,pill popping 2D.
Murdoc had practically seen this boy grow up ge had even helped take of him when he had his accident along with another teacher named russel.

how was he repayed, he was repayed with disrespect.
Now he sat at his big brown desk reading as the other student did bookwork.

The classroom shook when the the wooden door was swung open by a gang of 'bad boys' that wore stereotypical leather jackets and skinny jeans.

"Oh-so glad you boys good join us."
Murdoc states sarcasticly.

Del the leader if the small group rolled his eyes and gestured the rest of the group to sit in the back off the classroom.

A small Japanese sat in the back doodling with a small smile on her face until she saw a certain blue haired teen standing above her.

Del looked at him with a sneer on his face,'Move the dumb b**ch he mothed to 2D.The boy frowned before putting on a blank face.He voice was shaky and sounded force.

"Get outta my sit kid"
He growled

Murdoc frowned at the scene he was very disappointed in baby bluebird.

Noodle jumped up from the seat and hurried to a seat in the front with an ugly frown on her plump lips.
__________________
By the buzz of the bell kids were scurrying out if the classroom.

Murdoc almost missed the head of blue hair trailing after the rest of his crew.

"Stu......We need to talk about your behavior in class today.

2D groaned turning around to face tge beefy man.

"What is it."  he states fake venom lining itself in his voice.

"Dullard... Sit your ass down right now."

2D reluctantly sat in his sit.
Murdoc stood up from his chair, walking around the small crusty room.

"You know i expected better out of you.....Stu or should i call you 2D..."
He sighs

2D stares of into space ignoreing his 'sexy' teacher.

SLAP!!!
Murdoc's green handS loudly falls onto 2D's desk.
The blue haired teen jump in his seat.
He was started from the sudden noise.

The young teacher looked into the boy's black eyes with a disappointed scribbled on his face.

"I want you to come to detention every day after class until you straighten up that attitude of yours, not to mention your failing my class with fucking F's i don't ask you that much of you just do your damn work understood!"  he hissed.

2D nodded his head slightly shaking from the dangerous voice of his teacher.

Murdoc slowly walked back to his desk, shooing Stu to leave his classroom.
And with that 2D ran to his locker late to his next boring class.

Del was going to be piss and he hoped they didn't make him do anything like last time.

2D walked into Russel's class clutching his books before entering his artistic English teachers room.

This going to be a long day 2D thought to himself sitting down in the front of the classroom earning a glare from Del.

Yup.... A very long day.