part 14

It had been a whole month since 2D and Murdoc fucked. They had to be cautious some people thought it wa strange or odd the blue hairedh constantly got in trouble with murdoc.

It was especially odd when he was called to stay after to discuss somthing important.

It was now December and a fresh layer of snow had sprinkled the city.

2D loved the snow.

The first week december he had already unpack his winter clothing.

Murdoc on the other hand hated all weather.  Winter was no differnt.

Snow was white as coke and cold as his heart.

But now his heart was warmed with love of another.

Murdoc drove to school at 5 in a great mood he was actually going to teach a lesson instead of giving random book work.

Once he arrived he focus on tidying up his room until students started arriving at school for first hour.

Meanwhile 2D hurried to school he was a little late and had to run to his first hour only to be stoped by the school's intercom.

All students report to the gym!
A loud voice cried out.

Their was no point in him trying to make it to class only to be yelled at.

The gym with soon flooded with students of many colorful faces.

Once everybody was seated the school principal,Brandie, cane out in her 6 inched heels and a devastated look frozen on her face.

The students chattering died down and the only sound left was the echoing clicks of her shoes.

She stoped and turned to bland bleachers full of over a 1,000 students.

"I'm very sorry to call you guys out of class......"  her full of sweet sorrow and as she continued salty tears filled her dead brown eyes.

"But....one of our own has passed on....yes you heard correctly our del has di-"  a loud sob broke thourgh the gym.

Students whispered to each other asking if it were true some were even sobbing.

She stood tall and sniffed
"School is dismissed for the day....the police are coming to investigate..." her eyes narrowed and her nose flared.

"SO IF YOU KILLED HIM I SWEAR YO GOD I WILL RIP OUT YOUR EYES AND SHOVE THEM UP YOUR TIGHT AS-"
Russel calmly dragged her kicking and screaming self away by the waist.

2D shuddered he couldn't help but to feel a little bit happy his bully was now gone.

Sorry i didn't update i was i little stressed out with school.....so yeah.