Part 16

2D had nothing to do now school was out and this annoyed the shit out of him.

He paced around his somewhat messy room and thought of the things he could do.

He plopped down his bed spreading his body out like starfish so his whole bed was covered.

He closed his black eyes letting random thoughts took over his dented head.

He didn't really need to worry about the whole 'oh no Del died' shit.

If it were any other student Brandi wouldn't have done anything.

Stupid bitch.

Brandi was a strange princable.

'She's probably on drugs' he thought nodding to himself as if the lie were somehow true.

He cracked open his eyes.

The strange sound of telling filled his ears.

He sighed running a hand through his blue locks.

He rose from his bed like a Skelton riding from a grave.

His bones popped loudly enough to be heard by The human ear.

He let out a satisfied grunt and started stalking his way down the spiralling stair case.

He looked around the corner worried.

His mother was clutching onto the phone tightly, her face was red and puffy most likely from crying.

Another voice on the end of the phone screamed at her like she was a bike beast.

He shook his head and headed back up stairs.

An silly idea piped into his pretty little head.
It was going to be weird for him to do but it would be worth it hopefully.

Right.

He trudged his way into his room and grabbed his phone of his little wooden nightstand that was decorated with little crayon scribbles and piles of crumbled papers he had no use for.

He sadly knew the number by heart from all the stupid calls he would her about his grades.

The person picked up and mumbled a dry 'hello'

He sighed into the phone.

"Can we meet up somewhere Mudz..." He trailed off worry and shame swollen in his throat.

Well i'm off to bed.
Enjoy yourselves even tho th chapters are short and shitty.

But all well.