part 4

2D some how got home. He was guessing Murdoc dropped him off on his doorstep.
Literally on his doorstep, his back hurt badly because of it.
He walked to school slightly limping thinking about how embarrassing today was going to be.

2D had bruises covering his neck and wrists. It was defiantly going to be noticed by other students.

He limped to all of classsmes.
He still couldn't believe what happened yesterday, it was extremely  embarrassing.

He gots strange stare from students and some teachers.
His mind was running in wild circles thinking about yesterday.

2D looked down at the sweatshirt he was wearing it wasn't even his it was Murdoc's.
He woke up with it on his body in a strange car he didn't own.

It freaked him out, thinking about Murdoc made his feel tummy funny yet it also made him very mad.

When he finally made it to Murdoc's classroom he felt....mad,nervous,uncomfortable maybe even a little thankful for it....wait no.

Murdoc scribbled random page numbers on the board and told his student to work.
His favorite bluehaired boy walked in and sat in the front sit instead of in the bsck next to del.
It was a nice surprise.

Murdoc watched Stu carefully studying 2D's face.
He still had on his sweatshirt from yesterday , that made him smirk.
He he couldn't help but think about yesterday.
He wanted more.

A light blush covered 2D face every time he glanced at his lazy physics teacher.
He felt weird.

As soon as the bell made a loud ding 2D ran out of the room.
He successfully made it to Russel's room with running into to Del and his minions.
It was kinda strange.
_____________________________________
Murdoc stared in Del's eyes with a bored look.
"So i've been watching you.....And you've influenceing my students to have bad behavior."
Del sighed dramatically rolling his eyes.
"And i need to stop, i don't tolerate bad behavior."
Del mumbled out a quick Okay before standing to leave.
Murdoc quickly grabbed the back of his jacket and turned him to face him.
He leaned in close to Del's confused face.
"Stop fucking with Stu, got it."
He said in a low threating voice.
Del quickly pulled his face away from Murdoc nodding fast before running out of the room.
______________________________________
2D held onto his binders and notebooks tightly against his chest.
He readjusted his black backpack multiple times as he slowly walked to Murdoc's classroom.

Murdoc was waiting for his bluebird to come.

As soon as 2D entered the classroom he was pushed up the wall roughly.
A slippery wet tounge slid into his mouth.
2D pushed him off him catching his breath.

"Your breaking school rules Mudz..."
Murdoc chuckled softly a big smirk glued to his face.

"When did you ever care about rules Stu....You came to my class drunk the other day and now you want to talk about rules do ya..."

2D blushed.
"Thats what i thought."
He grabbed his shoulders and pushed him harder into the chipping white wall behind him.
A soft moan of pain echoed threw the room.

Murdoc nipped and licked at 2D's soft pale flesh greedily adding to the hickeys from yesterday.

2D was embarrassed it was happening again and he liked it. He had to bite his lips just supress his moans.

Murdoc removed both of their shirts eagerly.
His boney hands sliding into 2D's pants to grab him.
2D let out a breathy moan relaxing into Murdoc's arms.

Without him even knowing it Murdoc had ripped off his faded blue jeans from his tender body.

Murdoc squeezed and grabed at the sensitive teens body before undoing the zipper of his pants.

2D softly panted as Murdoc moved his legs until they were wrapped around Murdoc's hips.

He rammed into him with a hard thrust.
Pain mixed with pleasure.
After adjusting to Murdoc began pounding into 2D like his life depended on it.

Moans and pleas filled the small classrom just like Murdoc filled 2D up with his warm fluids.

The bluenette fell asleep in Murdoc's arms shivering with after shoocks of pleasure.

Murdoc didn't about anything a the moment but the sleeping boy in his arms.
Maybe this wasn't a bad idea after all.