part 18

----------------ATTENTION--------------
OKAY....so I decided I'm going to switch it from 3rd person to 1st person,I know doing this may bother some people....i mean it even bothers me. But I kinda suck at writing in 3rd person so I'm try writing In 1stperson if you guys like that better then the rest of the story will that way.
I'll probably switch it between Murdoc's and 2D's pov each chapter, like one chapter begin 2D and the chapter after begin Murdoc.
I'm like super sorry but writing in 3rd person with characters I didn't make is kinda hard for me so....yeah I'm truly sorry....
♡----------------------------------------♡

2D

My shook badly as I clung to my phone for dear life. I felt bad for doing this but it also felt so amazing.

The sound of heavy breathing filled my ears and my heart pounded at my chest at such fast momentum I thought it would burst into a thousand pieces.

"Sure let's meet in the park"
His gruff voice answered my question quickly.

The sound of the water running in the bathroom ment I had stop him showering.

I felt my face grow got at the thought of the naked teacher dripping wet.

"U-um o-okay s-se-see you so-soon." I stuttered embarssingly before hanging up to scared to continue the conversation.

I stood from my bed and dusted myself off from the invisible dust that seem to form.

I blindly pulled on a random pair of shoes in a weird haze my mind to clouds with distracting thoughts to even care if they matched.

I creeped downstairs tryi n not to make any noise.
Mom was very upset after getting off the phone, I couldn't but to wonder who called my mom it's not she has any friends.

I past thorugh the living room to see my mom sleep in the peacefully on the couch.
I couldn't help but to sigh she didn't look stress or wrinkly in her sleep.

I bent down and kissed her forehead sweetly and made my way out our house know in .  J wouldn't be returning until morning.

The walk to the park didn't take very long since I pretty much lived right next to it.

On the small wooden sat Murdoc who was calmly looking at the bare trees and  dead grass waiting patiently for me.

"Hey Mudz...." I tried to say confidently but it came out in a strange squeaky pitch.

He turned to me and grinned wickedly, a strange sparkle twinkling in his Mitch match eyes.