part 5

2D woke up in a strange lumpy bed with silky sheets entangling his body.
The other side of the bed was somwhat warm like sombody had been there.

Slightly confused he started working his way out the black sheets that strangled his body tightly.
But of course he fell off the bed into a pile of clothing.

Murdoc had to put a hand over his mouth to stiffle a chuckle as he watch the blue haired teen fall off the bed.

He didn't really know why he took the boy home with him, his parents must be worried sick.

"Hello?"
2D mumbled out.
He looked around the room frantically until his empty black orbs landed on him.

"Why am i here......Take me home"
He demanded like a queen telling her guards to go.

Murdoc smirked, he kicked of the door frame and entered the room.

"Get up then and lets go."

Stu stumbled off the floor almost falling again.

He followed the santist out of the gloomy room, only stoping to glance at the cracked and damaged walls with broken picture frames with a strange awe glued to his pale face.

The beefy man stops making the blue headed teen run into his back.

Stu was slightly confused all he wanted to do was take a long shower and go to bed not stay at his teacher's trashy house.

As soon as they got outside stu ran to the passenger seat only to have a stong hand grip his shoulder.

"What are you going?"
He scrunched his eyebrows together,pitting on a innocent facade .
"Wut is it Mr. Niccals?"
He grunts"your going to the wrong car"

Stu smiles cheesly smiles before turning the other way."
_____________________________________
The car ride home is completely quite, a cloud of stressful tenison float between the two.
The geep comes to a screeching stop.

He put his boney hand on the car handle only to have Murdoc put child safety on.

"We should do this again somtime"
He flirts wigging his barely noticeable brows.
The is taken off and 2D quickly escapes the geep.

Did he just flirt with me or was he making fun of me? 2D thought to himself

Too short?
Any mistakes
Let me know