prologue

2D

A phone rings loudly disturbing me from the warmth of sleep.

Murdoc tightens his grip on my waist pulling me closer to his slightly hairy chest.

"Turn that shitty phone off."

I try to break free from his vice grip but there's no avail.

The big hunk shifted in his sleep, moaning about having to get out bed so early.

I took my chanced and escaped his bed to go search for my clothes that were located somewhere in the messy dingy room.

I turned to look at him, pants and shirt in a tight against my chest.

He had a strange look on his face before it shift into a burning anger

He threw his phone crossed the room, breaking it agianist the wall.

Bits and pieces hit my face making me let out a quiet whimper.

He hurried around the room pacing pulling at his hair, his chest rising and falling as he started to panic.

I stood frozen like a deer in a headlight, what was his deal?

I slipped on my clothes and watched Murdoc scurry around the room like a mouse.

"W-what happened Mudz....?" I spoke quietly.

He scrunched his fucked up nose and looked me with mixed emotions.

He ran a hand through his black greasy hair.

"They checked the security cameras stu...."

I was confused, so what if they check the cameras they're tryn' to find out who killed Del.

I rolled my eyes.

"So what....nothing to worry about you didn't kill Del right so we're good......" i trailed off.

"Are you stupid or something."

I finched back taken back my his tone.

He clambered over to me, staring at me with his multiplied eyes.

"A FUCKING STUDENT TOLD ON US......do you know what that fucking means."

He clenched his pointed teeth and let out a chuckled.

"I'm gonna go to jail Stu......the police are coming to arrest me....." he pointed to himself.

"But you little bluebird..." he laughed sneering at me." Your going get suspended from school...then after that have fun finding a new school to finish you education." He breathlessly giggled.

Tears filled my eyes as I loomed up at him.

"This is your fault."

He cupped his ear

"What was that Stu, couldn't hear ya over all the stupid decisions floating around in my head."

I pushed myself off the bed and slapped him right in his ugly green face.

"THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT!" I screamed warm and set tears dripping off my chin.

I push him back and started pounding at his muscular chest hoping to actually have an impact on him and cause a few bruises.

He grabbed my wrist and pinned them above my head.

"Oh.....now It's my fault..you were the one who never said no cause you to busy moaning for me." 

I struggled against his grip hoping and praying to get away from this disgusting man.

"Oh, yeah...Mudz right there ah uh oh this feel great.... do it again and I'll call you daddy...mmmm uh." He faked moans and slurred his words, mocking me!

"I NEVER CALLED YOU DADDY YOU ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!" I screeched lifting my knee up quickly and hitting him in his 'no no square'.

He crumpled to the ground cupping his boys.

I brushed the feeling off his hands on my body and stepped over the hurt man.

I quickly made my way to the door only to something warm and sweaty latch onto my ankle.

"If I'm going down your comin' with me Stuart!" He growled pulling me to the floor.

I licked at him with my free foot as he pulled my closer to him.

The sound of police sirens blared out front, making both of us freeze.

I at him worried.

He shrugged.

"I guess this is the end Stuart."

The door down stairs was banged loudly, distant footsteps echoed loudly in the small living space.

It all happen in a blur.

The door was knocked in and two officers came rushing  in.

They pushed Murdoc back to the ground when he tried to ecacape past them after kicking and punching one in the stomach.

Now with a foot in his back and guns pointed at him.

One thing that made me lose all trust for Mr. Niccals, was the word the officers spoke steadily.

"You are under arrest for
statutory rape, First degree murder ,assault and arson.

I sneered at him tears filling my eyes as I was helped up from the floor and told everything was okay.

Nothing was okay.

As he was pushed out the bedroom I couldn't help but to whispers the words lingering at my lips.

"I love you........"

I can't help but to love my foolish Bad Teacher.

End.
_______________________________