part 17

(Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable)

Murdoc looked through his phone until he found the video he wants to watch. Laying down on his hard squeak bed, he undid the the zipper on his already unbuttoned skinny jeans.

He slithered his hand down into his pants and grabbed himself gently squeezing the length.

He eyes focused on the small screen were a cute twin was taking two big cocks in his bubble butt.

He grunted and pushed his nail into his dripping grubtingva the pain and pleasure that ran spread in his private area.

He slid his wet hand over his pre-cum covered dick.

He stroked his cock more going slowly, he tighten his grip on his meat-stick and dug his nail into himself slightly gasping at the pain.

He moaned loudly and started pumping his cock steadily until white ribbons of sweet cum covered his black jeans and bare chest,some of the liquid even spashed his phone.

He removed his hand from his cock, bringing his cum cover hand to his mouth before wrapping his long tounge around his fingers tasting himself.

He sighed and fully removed his wet jeans.

He got off his bed and pulled his  dampened sheets over his queen sized mattress.

He threw the dirty items into a pile in the corner of his room.

He looked down at himself and cringed, quickly moving to his bathroom which was attached to his room.

This was a filler......the chapter will probably have 2Doc smut in it....so fingers crossed. ♡

this was really short so I'm like super sorry.