part 12

They two had duel with their eyes, each of them waiting for the other to break eye contact.

Murdoc broke his gaze from the blue headed boy and blushed.

He slaped a pink slip on the cracked wooden desk in front of 2D.

"You have detention....and since you sleep through your 7th hour you can just stay seated."

The teen became flustered because of this, he just wanted to go home and judging by the look in murdoc's eyes he wasn't leaving anytime soon.

He went to his desk and watched the dazed bluebird.

It was odd he wasn't acting stubborn, so he took advantage of that.

He walmed over to Stu a little concerned, he grabbed a fistful of his blue hair and brought his soft looking lips on his.

It felt right.

This snapped 2D out of his sleep daze,he struggled but murdoc grabbed his face and pushed his lip to his harder.

The crusty pickle niped and bit at Stu's soft pink lips, soon they were stained with blood.

He needed to breath but he couldn't help but moan in pleasure when Murdoc sluped his long tongue inside Stu's warm mouth.

They were fired up and soon all of their clothes were on the classroom floor.

Murdoc had moved to his desk chair, stu was on his lap completely bare and ready for him this time completely willing.

The classroom door creaked open, the tow didn't seem to notice while eating each other faces off.

The two looked into each other eyes, 2D leaned forword and laid his head in the crook of Murdoc's bare neck.

And soon small snore came from the teen.
Murdoc was upset but it worth seeing 2D's adorable sleeping face.

The whole time noodle had watched from the small crack in the dooway.

Murdoc didn't lock the door.