Chapter 6 - The Lie

It was the next day, break time. Seokjin and Sungmin decided to meet up. "Do you think it's better if we present it through powerpoint?" Seokjin asked. "Yeah. At least I find it better." Replied Sungmin. "Okay then."

Seokjin was writing notes down on his notebook until Sungmin spoke. "Hey, by any chance do you know Kim Taehyung?" Just by hearing the name, the eyes of Seokjin shot open. "Umm, yeah why?" Seokjin questioned. "It's just that, he's been a jerk lately." Seokjin suddenly wondered what Taehyung did. He couldn't have done something could he?

"My friend said to me that he heard that Taehyung doesn't want friends anymore because he has lost the courage and he turned psycho so he plans to betray them. He is also said to be good at acting pretending to be friendly but he is not." Sungmin stated. To Seokjin, he isn't believing this but by just looking at the face of Sungmin, he seems worried. "You know, if you ever know any of his friends, please warn them." Seokjin hesitated to nod but he did anyway. "Thanks" He stands up then he faces Seokjin once again. "It almost the start of the next class. Come on, let's go." Seokjin nods once again. He stood then questioned, "Would Taehyung actually do that?" Sungmin shrugs. "I've heard that he is still planning on how to betray them. If you are his friend, please, stay away from him." Sungmin pats the back of Seokjin then he left. Seokjin was left speechless. Thoughts flowing in him.

Taehyung wouldn't do that right? He wouldn't hurt them right? Is that why he avoided them for all this time? He couldn't believe this. Is that why Taehyung made those egg rolls? To pretend that he still trusts them? How could Taehyung do this? He needs to think about this again but for now, he will take the word of Sungmin. He walked to his class with lots of thoughts in his mind.

"Hey Sungmin, did it work?" Kwanyoung asked the said person. "Remember, Kwanyoung, I'm the best at lying. 1st place. He seems pretty convinced." Replied Sungmin. "Seong, it's your turn. Go whenever you are ready."

Time has passed by. Jungkook still had to do something back at the university, Namjoon went to work while Yoongi and Jimin were walking home together. There was silence between the two until Yoongi spoke up. "Jimin-ah, you wouldn't believe this but I met a girl yesterday." He smiled. Jimin chuckled a bit which made Yoongi confused. "There are many girls Yoongi. Of course you would meet one." Yoongi slapped the back of Jimin's head because he was not taking this seriously. "Shut up." Jimin chuckled once again. "It's just that it is so unlikely of you. You would usually say that they are pretty but they are not your type." He explained. "I saw her at the piano room. She was good at playing the piano. It's not everyday that you find musicians randomly playing pieces." Said Yoongi. "So are you saying that you liked her because she played the piano?" He questioned. Yoongi shook his head in reply. "No. It's not because of the piano but when I looked at her, I had a feeling that she was a smart person, a calm person, and she was my type." He explained. Jimin replied with a "Mhmm". He suddenly remembered the girl he met yesterday too.

Jimin thought of the girl once again. Yesterday, he researched on what Sakura Bom looks like. The place, looking through pictures, looks beautiful. What makes it more interesting is the cherry blossom trees planted which are just usually found in Japan but it seems that there's already one in Korea.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Yoongi questioned Jimin for being quiet for a specific amount of time. Jimin looks at him and shakes his head. "No. Nothing much." He replied. Yoongi nods in reply then he looked up at the left. "We're here already?" Yoongi uttered. "Seriously, time flies so fast." He and Jimin then entered their apartment.

"Thank you and come again." Namjoon smiled at the customer that left. He let's out a sigh thinking that he has to do this until the end of college. Another customer came in and he went up to the lane of Namjoon. "Hello. What do you like?" Asked Namjoon with a smile planted on his face. "Namjoon, am I right?" The customer asked as he reads the name tag. "Yes. What can I get for you sir?" He asked once again. "I would like a Cappuccino please and I would like to speak to you please." He said. Namjoon raised an eyebrow wondering why this person would like to talk to him.