Chapter 10 - Let Me Leave

It's a sunny day on a Sunday. On the surface was a hill which had graves on it; clearly a cemetery. A specific grave was shown. Taehyung approached that grave with newly bought flowers on hand. He placed those flowers down on the grave. he knelt down and smiled. "Happy anniversary mom."

The next scene flashed.

It was the same setting. Nothing much changed but this time, Taehyung wasn't there, There were no flowers. The setting suddenly changed to what seems to be the room of Taehyung. He was crying. He cried, "I'm so sorry mom that I couldn't go."

Everything then faded turning into a pitch black darkness.

A voice suddenly spoke.

"Please let me leave."

"Jimin, wake up." Jungkook woke his hyung up. Jimin rubbed his eyes then he sat up straight. "What is it?" He questioned, half asleep. "We're going to the other's apartment." The eyes of Jimin shot open. "What why?" He questioned. "Yoongi hyung told me that we will properly talk to Taehyung. About the betrayal and stuff." Jungkook explained. Before Jimin could speak, he suddenly had a feeling that they shouldn't go. Not now at least. "Can't we move it some other day?" He asked. "Seeing the situation right now, I don't think Yoongi hyung will change the date." Jungkook said. Jimin sighed at this. "Come on hyung. Get ready." Jungkook stood up then he went out of the room.

Jimin held his head, not really knowing what he should do, That dream that he had, felt real. He had a feeling that today was the death anniversary of the mom of Taehyung. Two scenes played. One is bad while the other was good but Jimin had a grave feeling that there was a scene in between that wasn't shown. Of course, sometimes, dreams don't predict the future but it's possible to hint what will happen next. He stood up then he went to the bathroom and hurry since the others will be waiting for him.

Taehyung woke up from his bed. He got his phone then he checked the time. It was 9am. He has plans for today which is to visit his mom at the grave since it was his mom's death anniversary. It's been one year since she passed. He bought the flowers ahead of time because he passed by a flower shop while heading back from the apartment of Mingyu.

He dressed up, wearing his pants, a white t-shirt, and his usual black hoodie even though it was a sunny day. He opened the door and looked around if Hoseok and Seokjin were there. Hoseok was watching television and he guessed that Seokjin was either his own room or he went out. Taehyung went out of the room and he went in the kitchen.

Hoseok was watching television until he saw Taehyung. He was all dressed up for something and he went in the kitchen. Their kitchen was open so it's like the kitchen is connected with the living room. "Are you gonna go somewhere Taehyung?" Hoseok asked. Taehyung looks at him then he nods. "I'm gonna go somewhere for awhile." He replied. Hoseok stood up and went to Taehyung. "You aren't going anywhere." Hoseok said, remembering the plan. "But I need to go." Taehyung said. "Are you meeting up with someone?" Hoseok questioned. "Kinda but..." But before he could say anything else, Hoseok interrupted him. "Just move the meeting date. Just go in your room first." Hoseok then pushed Taehyung into the room. "Wait but..." Taehyung was interrupted once again by Hoseok closing the door. Hoseok turns around then he realized something. "Oh wait, he hasn't had breakfast yet." He went to the kitchen then he decided to make breakfast for him.

Taehyung had no idea what was happening and why Hoseok was acting strange. But he needs to leave. He needs to go to the graveyard and visit his mom. He could just tell him but he feels like that he would look at him weirdly thinking, 'Why would he visit his mom if he killed her?' He really needs to go and so he will. The door suddenly opened then a plate with a sandwich on top of it was placed on the desk near the door. It seemed that Hoseok just made him breakfast.